aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Andy Mulhern

Vocoustics Presents - Wed 2 March - The Tunnels

I've a nagging feeling I'm doing something that night (it's not the Piney Gir night, is it?). If not I'll try to be there....sounds very good, with a great line-up. I didn't realise Steven played piano too.

I've a nagging feeling I'm doing something that night (it's not the Piney Gir night' date=' is it?). If not I'll try to be there....sounds very good, with a great line-up. I didn't realise Steven played piano too.[/quote']

It is Piney Gir night, but we'll have a stricter gig curfew than The Tunnels so no reason not to go to both - Le Reno Amps and Piney Gir at SNAFU first, then a quick trip around to The Tunnels.

Really enjoyed the last Vocoustics gig at The Tunnels, so I'll be popping along to this afterwards too.

Alun.

no reason not to go to both - Le Reno Amps and Piney Gir at SNAFU first' date=' then a quick trip around to The Tunnels.

Alun.[/quote']

Good Plan

Well, nullmouse's plan sounds good to me, too, although I'm disappointed at missing Chris Murty, and maybe some of Steven's set.

Also, I don't know if I can handle Piney Gir AND Kathryn Sawers...........might be too much for my old heart. :love:

Also' date=' I don't know if I can handle Piney Gir AND Kathryn Sawers...........might be too much for my old heart. :love:[/quote']

Hadn't thought of that!

Go see Chris tonight supporting Stephen Fretwell

To make us fall in love with her. From experience it takes less than 30 seconds.

I'm impressed at you admitting to premature ejaculation in front of the whole Forum, Graeme. Keep it up!!! (a wee bit longer :D ).

Guest neil ex
I'm impressed at you admitting to premature ejaculation in front of the whole Forum' date=' Graeme. Keep it up!!! (a wee bit longer :D ).[/quote']

o_O Erm my thoughts exactly! :help:

I'm impressed at you admitting to premature ejaculation in front of the whole Forum' date=' Graeme. Keep it up!!! (a wee bit longer :D ).[/quote']

Well you didn't see her at Drakes did you?!

We were having a serious musical discussion and Cynic had to go and lower the tone by slipping in his 2 inches!.........of forum space that is!