aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Mouse

Computer Processor Temperature - Programmes

Anyone recommend any? My computer has been switching itself off completely at random and people have told me it may be the Processor overheating

Anyone recommend any? My computer has been switching itself off completely at random and people have told me it may be the Processor overheating

Are you getting a bios alarm sounding before it switches off? I remember during the winter when my windows were closed and I had an extra heater in here warming me up. A few hours in' date=' an alarm started sounding. I shut down, left it off for a while and switched off the heater - letting my room cool down. Switched computer back on after a little while, no problems. Happened twice in all the time I've had the computer.

If the problem is overheating, keep the room reasonably cool or get yourself sorted out with some more tower cooling!

[url']www.overclock.co.uk

If the problem is overheating' date=' keep the room reasonably cool or get yourself sorted out with some more tower cooling!

[url']www.overclock.co.uk

or do as my brother does - park the back of the tower in front of a permanently open window.

:up: