aberdeen-music

Evil ways to dump someone...

Mouse

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently ditched my girlfriend (a member of the triple kirks barstaff who will remain nameless) of several weeks via text message - which was harsh enough in itself but even more so as her initial text was to wish me luck for an exam.

I was seduced by empty modern culture. McDonalds and Levis made me do it!

wtf???????

from maddox

"Headbutting is probably the manliest thing ever. It's a great way to break up with your girlfriend. For example, I couldn't find the words to tell my ex that our relationship was over, so one day while we were watching TV I headbutt her in the tits. Then I picked up my jacket and left. No awkward goodbyes, no "still friends" bullshit. Just a couple of bruised titties and a failed relationship. I rule." ~Maddox

evil, but funny!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The most insane finishing episode ever, for me, was about 8-9 years ago, and I'm still slightly haunted by what transpired. I was seeing someone, well, shagging them for a while just to keep bedroom performance ticking over. It was kind of a relationship so I made on it was to keep getting nuts-deep. I got a bit unsettled by some of her behaviour at times so she had to go. So, one night I said "That's it, it's over". She said "No, it isn't"! I nearly fell off the chair! I said "It fucking well IS over, I'm off". She said "There was nothing to finish anyway". Jesus, what the fucking hell is going on here? I said "So you're saying it's not over when there's no fucking IT anyway, are you?" She said "Something like that, yeah". I had reached the end of my short fuse, cue an eruption of "Look, fuck off. You're fucking mental, you're fucking annoying and you're a fucking boot anyway". She said "You don't mean that, you're just saying it to look good in front of your mates". The fact they were all up on the fucking dancefloor seemed to have escaped the psychotic bitch. I'm still wondering if I've technically been cheating on her all this time, in her eyes anyway.

Guest JockeySnogger
The most insane finishing episode ever' date=' for me, was about 8-9 years ago, and I'm still slightly haunted by what transpired. I was seeing someone, well, shagging them for a while just to keep bedroom performance ticking over. It was kind of a relationship so I made on it was to keep getting nuts-deep. I got a bit unsettled by some of her behaviour at times so she had to go. So, one night I said "That's it, it's over". She said "No, it isn't"! I nearly fell off the chair! I said "It fucking well IS over, I'm off". She said "There was nothing to finish anyway". Jesus, what the fucking hell is going on here? I said "So you're saying it's not over when there's no fucking IT anyway, are you?" She said "Something like that, yeah". I had reached the end of my short fuse, cue an eruption of "Look, fuck off. You're fucking mental, you're fucking annoying and you're a fucking boot anyway". She said "You don't mean that, you're just saying it to look good in front of your mates". The fact they were all up on the fucking dancefloor seemed to have escaped the psychotic bitch. I'm still wondering if I've technically been cheating on her all this time, in her eyes anyway.[/quote']

What in the name of Satans portion?!? Sorry I couldn't figure out exactly what happened there.

i wasn't going out with this person' date=' but there was a girl in exodus i used to be somewhat intimate with, whom i just started ignoring....i do that to people a lot....[/quote']

yeah man i actually did that that to a girl i had just started getting intimite with at aberdeen uni, then i just statrted ignoring her texts and pretending not to notice her when i walked by her on campus. Maybe because the fact that she is pretty scary and very rough! She smaked a guy in the face five times at a party and knocked one of his teeth out, i dunno but it seemed quite a big turn off to me!

yeah man i actually did that that to a girl i had just started getting intimite with at aberdeen uni' date=' then i just statrted ignoring her texts and pretending not to notice her when i walked by her on campus. Maybe because the fact that she is pretty scary and very rough! She smaked a guy in the face five times at a party and knocked one of his teeth out, i dunno but it seemed quite a big turn off to me![/quote']

You got intimate with someone that was scary and rough? Nice!

Guest stuartmaxwell
I recently ditched my girlfriend (a member of the triple kirks barstaff who will remain nameless) of several weeks via text message - which was harsh enough in itself but even more so as her initial text was to wish me luck for an exam.

I was seduced by empty modern culture. McDonalds and Levis made me do it!

triple kirks bar staff are mostly hot. good work.