aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
french_disko

Who's got tickets for The Zutons then?

I've not heard any word.Do you think you would have been notified by now? :help:

Not sure, to tell the truth - most were closing date of today I think. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit.

i dont think so' date=' i talked to the owner of the tunnels and he isint invited because they have litle to do with it[/quote']

Yup, the venue is normally booked by the band's management company, so no guestlist.

There's a good chance they'll go to Snafu afterwards, most of the bands who play at the lemon tree seem to head there after a gig.

well i hope you all like Jack Daniels....cause that is the ONLY alcoholic drink available on the night!!!!

I actually dont like JD that much - but if its free I'll love it!!!!!!

:woohoo:

yeah the gig is sponsored by JD....just a big promotion for them basically

they're completely taking over the venue from thursday and transforming it...removing all the other alcohol/fonts/seating etc and doing it up how they want, it'll look completely different for one night me thinks!

If it is as big an event as it looks like the people organising it think it will be (gotta love the sentace structure just there!) then it may be a good thing for the city's 'music scene'. Whcih I'd say is geting better. Kind of. More bands are coming here.