aberdeen-music

Last night - Zeke and The Dangerfields, Glasgow Barfly

Rob Karloff

Woah.

That fuckin rocked. Shame about the usual non-existant turnout of Aberdeen's r'n'r fraternity... Thumbs up to kirkt for somehow getting himself down to see it!

Zeke may well be the best r'n'r band I've ever seen live... And I've seen Motorhead many times. I even got a reasonable AVI on my digi-cam of "Ride With Zeke" with the crowd going nuts... 25 seconds worth, sound came out good too!

:band: <- Zeke... The speed is certainly about right anyway...

Woah.

That fuckin rocked. Shame about the usual non-existant turnout of Aberdeen's r'n'r fraternity... Thumbs up to kirkt for somehow getting himself down to see it!

Zeke may well be the best r'n'r band I've ever seen live... And I've seen Motorhead many times. I even got a reasonable AVI on my digi-cam of "Ride With Zeke" with the crowd going nuts... 25 seconds worth' date=' sound came out good too!

:band: <- Zeke... The speed is certainly about right anyway...[/quote']

fuckin rocked it did! awesome! Dangerfields played an amazing set as well.

Guest Andrew Griswold

When Marky bigged us up from the stage, I thought I was gonna cry! A dream come true for this sorry motherfucker.

Zeke were beyond immense. They are just the greatest rock'n'roll band on the planet. The Glasgow crowd was fucking incredible too, way better than Belfast or Hull. You Scots really do know how to rock hard!

dangerfields rock, no mistake.

sorry for the hijack, but rob, can karloff confirm for 1st april with goldblade ASAP (ie, today or tomorrow). i realise ash is in hull til tomorrow, but i need an answer so the flyers can go to print on tuesday (the fudge awards will be on the reverse, thus the rush to get these printed...)

xxx