aberdeen-music

Bouncer mentality!

slinkmasif

who would ever want to be a bouncer/doorman?

they go home feeling good about themselves after a hard nights work consisting of ruining peoples nights out, suckin off their fellow collegues dicks and generally being a arse. ok, ive obviously had a shit night due to these highly respected members of society but they can get to f**k.

(awwwww didums to me!)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would ever want to be a bouncer/doorman?

they go home feeling good about themselves after a hard nights work consisting of ruining peoples nights out' date=' suckin off their fellow collegues dicks and generally being a arse. ok, ive obviously had a shit night due to these highly respected members of society but they can get to f**k.

(awwwww didums to me!)[/quote']

And how did they ruin your night exactly?(i'm not being cynical..just bored..and yeh, bored.)

Slinkmassif, dont be a faggot! The bouncers HELP peoples nights, by allowing the people within the bars not to put up with overly drunken idiots, people looking for fights, or underage teenyboppers.

If they thought YOU were going to ruin someone elses night, THATS when they dont let you into places. Dont be so bloody blinkered about what they do.

My personal favourites are the bassment bouncers, i've been drunk and rambled to them so so so many more times than i should have..if i were them i'd have kick the sheeet outta me by now. they seem to like me though. idiots.

the bouncers are oh henrys are really friendly too.

exodus, hmm, i was in there two nights ago, spent a good hour speaking to one of them, he seemed nice..then i lost my jacket, and the other bouncer wasn't very helpful. "come back tomorrow".

fuck, knew there was something i was meant to do today. *sigh*

i genuinely feel that although bouncers do often do a very essential job' date=' sometimes they do go looking for trouble[/quote']

A bouncers job is to go and look for trouble.....its better that they weed out the trouble makers and deal with them before the trouble kiks off....they tend to loose popularity contests because most people have experienced being prevented from entering an establishment due to age or drink consumption...they get a bad press for doing an essential job :down:

Guest Zeenat Aman
A bouncers job is to go and look for trouble.....its better that they weed out the trouble makers and deal with them before the trouble kiks off....they tend to loose popularity contests because most people have experienced being prevented from entering an establishment due to age or drink consumption...they get a bad press for doing an essential job :down:

You have to admit though that, some bouncers are simply big men with small cocks looking for kicks by abusing their temporary position of mini power.

Aye, I'd second that about The Priory bouncers, in fact, the whole place is spot on when it comes to dealing with incidents/trouble - a guy I know took a panic attack in there, and they cut the music, brought up the lights and dealt with him in a very professional and considerate way..Considering this was when the club was pretty busy, I have a great deal of respect for them for doing that. When he recovered, they didn't tell him to go home, but asked him a few questions about it and said they'd keep an eye on him during the night, which was really decent of them.

The worst in my experience is the Triple Kirks/Exodus - the amount of times I've been randomly refused from there is ridiculous, but then again, they can afford to do so..they seem far better on non-busy nights though. Liquid has fussy as fuck bouncers, but they're usually very polite about it, so it's hard to say that they're twats when they're merely enforcing something that they're told to do.

Guest tv tanned

I tend just to enter said club, mind my own fuckin business and steer clear of bother.

I tend to find that lends me to avoid any altercations with bouncers.

nine times out of ten, if a bouncer feels your collar during the night, chances are you fucking asked for it.

Aye' date=' I'd second that about The Priory bouncers, in fact, the whole place is spot on when it comes to dealing with incidents/trouble - a guy I know took a panic attack in there, and they cut the music, brought up the lights and dealt with him in a very professional and considerate way..Considering this was when the club was pretty busy, I have a great deal of respect for them for doing that. When he recovered, they didn't tell him to go home, but asked him a few questions about it and said they'd keep an eye on him during the night, which was really decent of them.

The worst in my experience is the Triple Kirks/Exodus - the amount of times I've been randomly refused from there is ridiculous, but then again, they can afford to do so..they seem far better on non-busy nights though. Liquid has fussy as fuck bouncers, but they're usually very polite about it, so it's hard to say that they're twats when they're merely enforcing something that they're told to do.[/quote']

The Priory bouncers are always a pain in the ass to me - they hounded me constantly to take my hat off one night and started raging at me when I pointed out that other people were wearing hats as well and that my head was cold and that they had much uglier hats on than me. They made me put my jacket in the cloakroom a few times as well because it's leather and then when I went inside there were always heaps of guys in leather jackets. What did they think I was gonna do? Beat someone to death with it?

On the Exodus note I wouldn't let you in if I had a club either :p

Slinkmassif' date=' dont be a faggot! The bouncers HELP peoples nights, by allowing the people within the bars not to put up with overly drunken idiots, people looking for fights, or underage teenyboppers.

If they thought YOU were going to ruin someone elses night, THATS when they dont let you into places. Dont be so bloody blinkered about what they do.[/quote']

True, bouncers are the only answer to making peoples nights go smoothly, but its when they are obviously bored and cold that they start pickin out random people and fuckin up their night.

yeah i totally agree that bouncers up here are fine unless you go asking for trouble. i find sometimes the exodus bouncers tend to be cocky bastards - well one or two. i think the whole image is why people tend to resent them quite a lot. the worst bouncers in the 'deen are at ministry, easily. theres too many and they're all arrogant, insolent muscle-marys. liquids bouncers are pleasant enough and do their job well.

out of interest, what's everyones worst bouncer related experience?

mike

out of interest' date=' what's everyones worst bouncer related experience?

[/quote']

dunno, never had a bad experience.

I've been going out in Aberdeen pretty much every weekend for the last 7 years. Never been refused without a reason, never been threatened by a bouncer, never been ejected from a club or pub for no reason. I find that if you treat the bouncers with respect, talk to them calmly and politely then they generally do the same to you.

At the end of the day they want to do their job with the minimum of hassle the same way anyone else does.

Guest tv tanned
dunno' date=' never had a bad experience.

I've been going out in Aberdeen pretty much every weekend for the last 7 years. Never been refused without a reason, never been threatened by a bouncer, never been ejected from a club or pub for no reason. I find that if you treat the bouncers with respect, talk to them calmly and politely then they generally do the same to you.

At the end of the day they want to do their job with the minimum of hassle the same way anyone else does.[/quote']

well said.

I concur

dunno' date=' never had a bad experience.

At the end of the day they want to do their job with the minimum of hassle the same way anyone else does.[/quote']

there do appear to be a lot of contradictory claims to that on this thread though..