aberdeen-music

Soulseek upgrade

Guest Cowboy Dan

okay..umm...am i missing something..is it not working for anyone else? or just little meee?

i type in a song..and it *searches*..except it doesn't actually search..nothing happens..NOTHING.

*twitches* it's a conspiracy :(

you've broken it' date=' duh :p

it does that for me as well though :|[/quote']

how did i?

what did i dooo?

gah.

the gay funeral director just got arrested for having bumbumsex with a hookerman. tut tut.

ooooooooookay....i won't ask :p

...in a car park.

OH you meant..okay, well, i was watching six feet under. the delights of tv at 2am. wtf, why am i still up? fuck. essay. gah. i could go to bed now and do it tomorrow before college at 1...or i coudl stay up till very late and do it now then bed.

either way, i want some bed. and hot chocolate.mhmmmmmmm

Make sure you've got the newest version as any older ones will stop working in the next 24 hours' date=' just got one of those admin message nows...

Get it here...

What the fuck!? I've been using version 155 for atleast a month or two now. How in the hell has it only reached you guys now!?

The new version seems a vast improvement anyway. I haven't had nearly as much problems with this one as I did 152.

one song is half hour so ......

been done before try transatlantic and dream theater on for size

oh infact genesis aswell

To add to that, Boris once released a one track album, which lasted 65 minutes. No idea what it sounded like, but judging from their other stuff I'd guess it would be fucking brilliant.