aberdeen-music

fao: bands nominated for the fudge awards 05

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valley69
Hey I love to be there and I would love the chance to make up with you but it seems you don't want to give me a chance. Anyway I hope we can make up when you all calm down! Im not as bad as you would have people believe!

youre funny

No Le Reno Amps' date=' but Scott's making a good recovery already.

Can I be Kathryn Sawers for the night?[/quote']

Is that be or do?

:nono:

Just found out that none of our songs can make it! Arrested for suspected terrorist behaviour or something, they only got one phone call and I couldn't hear for the bloody drums!

See what we can do though... Roof raising singalongadingdong perhaps... Maybe Alan can pretend he is us! But incase of emergency's we keep a little packet of 'INSTANT SONG MIX' handy. Just add alchohol!

Guest stuartmaxwell
is there no award for ''BEST ANTI SHIT-ROCK''

The Mighty HUMAN Generator

quality control

bland jingles and jangles??are you having a laugh? dull dull dull

and not very anti-shit rock, nope

Is that be or do?

:nono:

Just found out that none of our songs can make it! Arrested for suspected terrorist behaviour or something' date=' they only got one phone call and I couldn't hear for the bloody drums!

See what we can do though... Roof raising singalongadingdong perhaps... Maybe Alan can pretend he is us! But incase of emergency's we keep a little packet of 'INSTANT SONG MIX' handy. Just add alchohol![/quote']

Your songs had better make it......I'd be a very poor substitute, and would need a haircut, too! I especially want to hear the one about being in love with the chorus!!! (love the dangerous silences in it!!!) :kiss:

Your songs had better make it......I'd be a very poor substitute' date=' and would need a haircut, too! I especially want to hear the one about being in love with the chorus!!! (love the dangerous silences in it!!!) :kiss:[/quote']

Just heard from the Songs legal rep! They will all be in attendance with some nice surprises. I think they are taking a song that was in the next cell! Someone pitched in for the bail... Threatening silence will be louder and more threatening than before!!! Simply because we will be hoping to come in on the same count...

J

and not very anti-shit rock' date=' nope[/quote']

last time I saw em (last month) it was like the Fall meets the Flaming Lips played by a gang of thugs driving a bulldozer into your hoose which was kinda refreshing

a few mates who had seen em a few times before then were saying how much theyve improved/updated what they do

each to their own definition of shit-rock tho

Threatening silence will be louder and more threatening than before!!! Simply because we will be hoping to come in on the same count...

J

I think you should retire the drummer, and replace him with the attractive one from Sticklebrick. :band:

(attractive drummer, I mean!! All of Sticklebrick are very attractive, unlike some members of Stacatto Set :D )

let's try another roll call. final one' date=' i promise.

aka the fox

alyssa's wish

asian morrisette

bond*age

broken oath

cafe drummond

contra

hot mangu

kef

kathryn sawyers

king liar and the brutes

le reno amps

maple

moshulu

my minds weapon

the needles

sidca

strobing goat

the wildcards

the x-certs

anyone know if these lot are likely to be there?[/quote']

will speak to strobing goat and find out for ya.

Does the reduced rate apply to nominees? would I have to prove it on a conveniently locted guitar at the front door?

doubtful.

8 quid for most, 5.50 for students and regulars.

thats the tax I believe.

eight quid? jesus the fudge bar tab must be colossal! and dont give us any shit about overheads etc.

sad thing is those who are moaning about the admission fee would probably have spent double that behind the bar without thinking....

Yeah the songs...

and not very anti-shit rock' date=' nope[/quote']

on oor web site are shite, even I wouldn't down load them,they are not what we are about now and should be physically burned.

In my mind we have always been about being a live band,and no one has ever said we are shit live, so it's quite refreshing to see someone agreeing that the studio recordings are well past their sell by date, cheers and FUCK NAMBY SHITE Biz.