lilacstarangel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

How are ye, ye bastard!?

:woohoo:

Fucking ACE! Been to the beach the last couple of days, heading out again in a minute. Going up to Sydney in a couple of weeks to poo all over the Sydney Opera House in the name of the Glory of Melbourne. Tennis next week, Big Day Out in a few, real cigarettes, BBQ's, VB, and a few other things I can't really post on here all making an apearance. Suntan kicking in already. Got some little rippers of CD's to play you. Generally it's all good.

So how is Aberdeen?

Originally posted by Flik:

:woohoo:

Fucking ACE! Been to the beach the last couple of days, heading out again in a minute. Going up to Sydney in a couple of weeks to poo all over the Sydney Opera House in the name of the Glory of Melbourne. Tennis next week, Big Day Out in a few, real cigarettes, BBQ's, VB, and a few other things I can't really post on here all making an apearance. Suntan kicking in already. Got some little rippers of CD's to play you. Generally it's all good.

So how is Aberdeen?

cold and boring. the people in nite life are getting antsy about if there's gonna be another fetish night. apparently the cross dressers keep phoning to ask.

i can't believe you've been coming on here whilst basquing in the glory of melbourne. supress the addicition, flik, baby! do it!