aberdeen-music

Bonjour tout le monde! Me house was on fire yesterday...

Afro Droid

And just remember kids' date=' this trip was funded by Mel winning the Karaoke in the Bassment on a wednesday night....

*it could be you*[/quote']

and much appreciated it was too! i'm going to live there one day, even if I have to convince chris that it's not too relentlessly french.

it was well funny sitting in les deux moulins, where they filmed amelie. despite my going on about it for 2 days before the trip and the two hours before we went to the cafe, and despite the giant amelie posters on the walls, it still took chris 20 minutes to realise the connection. beer in paris is cheaper than diet coke as well! and you can buy cans of it in sandwich shops in the same drinks cabinet as fizzy drinks and bottles of water. result!

beer in paris is cheaper than diet coke as well! and you can buy cans of it in sandwich shops in the same drinks cabinet as fizzy drinks and bottles of water. result!

Yet despite this, we didn't see a single drunk person while there, and we were walking around at midnight in Montmartre, which comprises the Parisien red-light district. Different culture of drinking I 'spose...

Guest tv tanned

It's because over there children are given beer or wine as an accompaniment to their meal, and are taught that drink should be savoured and enjoyed as a luxury.

Over hear we preach a ridiculous 'thou shalt not' attitude, which only makes kids more determined to experiment with alcohol.

Not knowing their limitations they generally go way ott, and that is where binge drinking culture emanates from imho.