aberdeen-music

Drum Machine wanted

ash.flex

Drum Machine

I've got an Alesis SR-16 which I've hardly used at all since I got it. It's effectively in brand new condition as I could count on my fingers and toes the number of times I've used (I prefer real drums you see). I bought for 220 from Bruce Millers back in 1996. Last time I saw it there, it was going for 230.

It is the "ultimate budget drum machine" (phrase officially taken from some music production magazine I read last year). I'm not really looking to sell it. I recently lost the power cable for it and it cost me an extra 25 to buy another one. But tell you what, I'll let you have it for 165.

Let me know whether or not you're interested or indeed if you have already got a drum machine from someone else.

Guest Cowboy Dan
I've got an Alesis SR-16 which I've hardly used at all since I got it. It's effectively in brand new condition as I could count on my fingers and toes the number of times I've used (I prefer real drums you see). I bought for 220 from Bruce Millers back in 1996. Last time I saw it there' date=' it was going for 230.

It is the "ultimate budget drum machine" (phrase officially taken from some music production magazine I read last year). I'm not really looking to sell it. I recently lost the power cable for it and it cost me an extra 25 to buy another one. But tell you what, I'll let you have it for 165.

Let me know whether or not you're interested or indeed if you have already got a drum machine from someone else.[/quote']

Haha! 79 new.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/prodinfo.php?id=1473