aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Im back in Element, in a relaxed sense.

Ok, things didnt work with the other guitarist. I was asked if I would come back. I decided to return although not as my main band etc. I am still sorting out personal issues and health problems that are getting fixed, Im also in Spike and play guitar for Emma. We jammed recently and it sounds good. I missed the guys and they are all my pals. This time though were just enjoying the music and hopefully entertaining others. Good to be back :rockon:

Guest haigyman
Ok' date=' things didnt work with the other guitarist. I was asked if I would come back. I decided to return although not as my main band etc. I am still sorting out personal issues and health problems that are getting fixed, Im also in Spike and play guitar for Emma. We jammed recently and it sounds good. I missed the guys and they are all my pals. This time though were just enjoying the music and hopefully entertaining others. Good to be back :rockon:[/quote']

+14 ace points

So any chance of a gig? E106' date=' Emma Foreman, Spike, and Alan Cynic on the same bill? We'd be minted![/quote']

Emma'd be up for it ;) you arrange it then Flash ;)

Cheers

Stuart

:cheers:

So any chance of a gig? E106' date=' Emma Foreman, Spike, and Alan Cynic on the same bill? We'd be minted![/quote']

Ace! That would be an eclectic mix of music! Perhaps Kirk T (whos the bass player in Spike) would be up for promoting.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I tentatively approve this idea in embryo.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Ok' date=' things didnt work with the other guitarist. I was asked if I would come back. I decided to return although not as my main band etc. I am still sorting out personal issues and health problems that are getting fixed, Im also in Spike and play guitar for Emma. We jammed recently and it sounds good. I missed the guys and they are all my pals. This time though were just enjoying the music and hopefully entertaining others. Good to be back :rockon:[/quote']

Taking on too much absolutely fucked you last time. It is my Spikely duty to ensure that you do not make the same mistake again. I'm fucking watching you.

Woah up there boy.....dont get too carried away.

That was sarcasm by the way.. :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Woah up there boy.....dont get too carried away.

When Hog's involved with anything ever, you learn to keep your feet firmly on the ground, in case of any unforeseen catastrophes.

lovely stuff.

thank fuck spike are back, now me and shaun f can finally carry out our t-shirt idea, pretty gay yes we know but hey, you gotta love that crazy mother fucker they call hog.

Embry (O)

Yep, quality.

Indeed, sometimes I am Mr Big idea, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt :rockon:

Sounds like an ace gig though :cheers:

PS Timson, you rock!

lol' date=' Im actually allergic to Penicillin!!![/quote']

So am I but I cannae afford a 'warning dinnae kill me with penicillin' bracelet thing. Yet.

So am I but I cannae afford a 'warning dinnae kill me with penicillin' bracelet thing. Yet.

I should maybe get one lol. Last time I took it, my face swelled up and I could see the veins in my hands, was quite funny lol

Guest Jake Wifebeater
lovely stuff.

thank fuck spike are back' date=' now me and shaun f can finally carry out our t-shirt idea, pretty gay yes we know but hey, you gotta love that crazy mother fucker they call hog.[/quote']

Spike were never really away, ol' bean, the Hoglet just needed a bit of time out after overdoing it (again!). T-shirt idea? Run it by us first if you could, it must not make any references to e**.

Spike were never really away' date=' ol' bean, the Hoglet just needed a bit of time out after overdoing it (again!). T-shirt idea? Run it by us first if you could, it must not make any references to e**.[/quote']

Yes it should! In a derogitory sense :cheers: