aberdeen-music

Reed wine

Smooth_groover

i fucking love wine.

its all about the chilean. concha y toro is good.oddbins stock the special-er stuff they do, that have sort of travel style labels as the labels. my old mucker Gonzalo has just finished planting the amazing carmenere grape which will be on our shelves in five years. get some casillero del diablo on the go. scrum. Misiones de Rengo make yum wine. If you are strapped for cash, you can pick up a cheap bottle of chilean wine and be assured of a quality drink usually. which i find doesnt always happen with french wine these days. Argentinian malbec is the bomb. we bought a delicious 1997 reserve from a vineyard for 16 quid and it was the nicest thing i have ever ever drunk. makes all other malbec wannabes taste shit though. i love zinfandel...mmm...nice australian one at the moment, iron creek? could be. its 16.5% though. oof. quite like georgian red wine, and just been given a present of a 1999 rioja which was the sex. greek wine is sometimes nice for earth tastes. like the wolf blass yello label too. and you cant beat a powerful italian cab sauv.....rar.

MMMM RED WINE.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

that is good news then...

I think that was announced the week that wanking was good for you too' date=' what a week that was...hehe[/quote']

Apparently it helps decrease the risk of prostate cancer by helping expell the build-up of potential carcinogens in your semen. I can see why they stuck to talking about masturbation, and not the icky thought of repeatedly blasting potentially carcinogenic toxins between the legs of a loving partner. Isn't sharing nice? Have I gone too far?

it was the fact that if you shot them up yer burds fluff, the "clearence" wasn't as effective for yer pods, and spraying it down the plug hole, or into a sock.

and, if yer burd keeps that spunk up her fluff, and doesnae wash it out, you might want to think about finding a new girl friend...he he....

I should give you a point, and we'd both be luck 13...

it was the fact that if you shot them up yer burds fluff' date=' the "clearence" wasn't as effective for yer pods, and spraying it down the plug hole, or into a sock.

and, if yer burd keeps that spunk up her fluff, and doesnae wash it out, you might want to think about finding a new girl friend...he he....

I should give you a point, and we'd both be luck 13...[/quote']

I can't believe I'm sitting here pondering the reasons why it's less effective if you spunk in someone and not onto something.

As for cleaning out fluffs, all good toxicologists know that frequency of exposure is just as important as duration ;)

To continue the gross, ejaculate related cancer theme: I used to work on a group of compounds called the polyamines. You might be able to work out where they were originally isolated from by their names: The two most abundant are called spermine and spermidine. Colon cancer is characterised by an increase in the presence of these compounds in cells that develop into tumours.

As both spermine and spermidine are abundant in spunk, I was asked (in front of my peers at the presentation of my final year PhD report) if that meant that unprotected anal sex could increase the risk of colorectal cancer due to the increased 'bioavailability' or spermine and spermidine.

Dear. God.

As both spermine and spermidine are abundant in spunk' date=' I was asked (in front of my peers at the presentation of my final year PhD report) if that meant that unprotected anal sex could increase the risk of colorectal cancer due to the increased 'bioavailability' or spermine and spermidine.

[/quote']

and the answer was ?....

and the answer was ?....

The answer was no, because the increase in polyamines within the cell was due to increased synthesis within the cell, not due to uptake from outwith the cell. It took me a few minutes of finding my jaw from under the lectern to answer, however.

I should have followed it up with some research, I can just see the Nature Medicine headline, "Prolific Anal Banging Does Not Increase Your Chance Of Colon Cancer Despite The Minging Carcinogens Expelled In Spud Paste".

snappy title' date=' that might get a mention in the new scientist!....

you could always a put it in for the "last word"....

"I heard that getting baby gravy up the chocolate starfish does not give rise to increased chances of cancer of the arse, can anyone tell me why?"

ho ho...[/quote']

It's amazing to think this all started from red wine. Well, at least we're talking about the science behind anal sex, which must validate it somehow.

Guest tv tanned
It's amazing to think this all started from red wine. Well' date=' at least we're talking about the science behind anal sex, which must validate it somehow.[/quote']

such a deluded idea from such an intelligent individual...