aberdeen-music

Reed wine

Smooth_groover

Red Wine fucking owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth Groover, scene points to you!

Currently Im into Beaujolais-Villages. Which is a french red wine. Lovely.

I used to do a weekly wine review on the Element 106 forum which will be resuming next week. :rockon:

Also try Wolf Blass, yellow and Red label and Isla Negro (African red) but beware the headache!

Red Wine fucking owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth Groover' date=' scene points to you!

Currently Im into Beaujolais-Villages. Which is a french red wine. Lovely.

I used to do a weekly wine review on the Element 106 forum which will be resuming next week. :rockon:

Also try Wolf Blass, yellow and Red label and Isla Negro (African red) but beware the headache![/quote']

lol I shall :up:

I look forward to your review :cheers:

you can fair spot the younguns here

"I like lambrusco"...ho ho, does mummy give you a babysham at christmas too ?

we've had this thread before, and I do reccomend the Brown Brothers "terrango" (chilled red, on a summers day...spiffing dears, spiffing)

I am off to Oz in March, and I am going to visit the BB's Vineyard (my own mini "sideways"...he he)

I would say I'm more of a white fan than red, drinking red at room temperature always makes it seem like its off or something!! I quite like ros because it combines the two. However I've not been in my Bernard Black wine drinking phase for about 6 months.... thought i'd punish my liver with other noxious contaminants :D

i worked for a Laithwaites (mail order wine ppl), they kept giving me free bottles for doing well. I dont like wine though! I have 2 cases of 12 sitting downstairs, my poor mum is going to be an alkie lol!!

El Bombero is really populer, so is Il Papavero.

too bloody many types of wine out there, and too many are hard to prononce

Not the biggest fan of Italian wines but yeah, they are good if your on a budget. Also look out for the bargains at the end of the Wine section in Tesco Danestone, Isla Negros (African red) was half price at Xmas time so that meant it was 2.99 per bottle, although, beware the hangover. :cheers: