aberdeen-music

Slightly weird?

Rach_69

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found out today that my neice who turned 17 yesterday (yes' date=' my neice is 8 months older than me, dont ask) is 8 weeks pregnant and the father is a 30 year old junkie

is it just me who finds this a bit screwed up?

stupid neds :p[/quote']

I don't know about weird but it's certainly depressing. Does this mean the creation of another "Kappa Ma" pushing her pram down Union Street with a fag hanging out of her mouth followed a few years later by an ASBO for the nipper?

I don't know about weird but it's certainly depressing. Does this mean the creation of another "Kappa Ma" pushing her pram down Union Street with a fag hanging out of her mouth followed a few years later by an ASBO for the nipper?

yep, thats exactly what it means

and shes given her mum so much shit recently, been such a bitch to her and so she isnt accepting any help at all and now shes talking about marrying this guy (who my sister broke down his door and beat the crap out of him a few months ago :D )

yep' date=' thats exactly what it means

and shes given her mum so much shit recently, been such a bitch to her and so she isnt accepting any help at all and now shes talking about marrying this guy (who my sister broke down his door and beat the crap out of him a few months ago :D )[/quote']

That's pretty fucked up but what can you do? People around you can go mess up their lives and treat everyone else like shit and all you can do is take it and either choose to be there to pick up the pieces after its all over or give them up as a dead loss and cut them out of your life completely. Harsh but true, sadly.

If there is one thing the world does not need more of' date=' Its Kappa ma's.

"HIMIN, BROGAN, COME HEE'UL A'FORE A BLOOTUL YER ALSE AHH ORE IH BUS YI LITTLE SHITE BAAAAAAAAAG" :swearing:

:down:[/quote']

That's a scarily accurate rendering - I could almost hear the less than dulcet tones in my head. I picture the little one hanging about outside a chipper in a few years in whatever ned fashion is in by that time: all squinty eyes, Elizabeth Duke sovvy rings and chains, Lambert & Butler dangling from its spotty mouth... well, you get the picture :down::swearing:

haha' date=' scary thing is its a good impression

:([/quote']

Unfortunately it's a common sight in aberdeen these days (especially the No. 19 bus) I seriously don't understand how people can live like that. I mean, Don't they realise how pathetic it is to verbally take the piss out of your kid in public?

It's people like that who bring down society in general - yet they are almost always the 1st people to 'demand' benefits from the government because they have a "sare back"

Unfortunately it's a common sight in aberdeen these days (especially the No. 19 bus) I seriously don't understand how people can live like that. I mean' date=' Don't they realise how pathetic it is to verbally take the piss out of your kid in public?

It's people like that who bring down society in general - yet they are almost always the 1st people to 'demand' benefits from the government because they have a "sare back"[/quote']

:nono: Look around - its not just Aberdeen. They're taking over everywhere as Britain becomes increasingly more "chavved up" by the day. We laugh at these people but the truth is they make up a huge chunk of the population and they're passing all of their noxious habits and behaviour onto the next generation of little chavlings who doubtless will be producing spawn of their own just as soon as they can figure out how to rut successfully with one and other and thus shrink the gene pool a little more

:nono: Look around - its not just Aberdeen. They're taking over everywhere as Britain becomes increasingly more "chavved up" by the day. We laugh at these people but the truth is they make up a huge chunk of the population and they're passing all of their noxious habits and behaviour onto the next generation of little chavlings who doubtless will be producing spawn of their own just as soon as they can figure out how to rut successfully with one and other and thus shrink the gene pool a little more

Good point. Although what can be done about it?

Fuck all - thats the annoying thing

It makes you wonder what started the whole 'ned' 'bam' 'chav' thing in the 1st place? How did the general public reach the stage of becoming so fucked up?

"scyooz me chief, hinna got a spare fag on yi"

Good point. Although what can be done about it?

Fuck all - thats the annoying thing

It makes you wonder what started the whole 'ned' 'bam' 'chav' thing in the 1st place? How did the general public reach the stage of becoming so fucked up?

"scyooz me chief' date=' hinna got a spare fag on yi"[/quote']

Aye, way back at the dawn of history were there neanderthals sporting highly polished stone age bling and "designer" furs?

It reminds me of that Bill Hicks routine when he's going on about hillybillies shouting "Evolution" instead of "revolution" and pleading to be given thumbs :D

well i think we need to take a more educated stance on this. Its basically down to poverty and lack of eduacation . i find it so thouroghly deppressing when mums are screaming abuse at their little kids.... cause Im a mum too. But can you really blame them if they grew up ina verbally/physically violent household. it gets passed on from one generation tot he next. We also have to remember that abuse goes on in non-chav households too.

there are always gonna be chavs --its called living in a diverse society

yep' date=' thats exactly what it means

and shes given her mum so much shit recently, been such a bitch to her and so she isnt accepting any help at all and now shes talking about marrying this guy (who my sister broke down his door and beat the crap out of him a few months ago :D )[/quote']

by the sound of things ya family is a tad insane

not at at refering to previous events involving a scary brother :(

Guest Neubeatz

I think that the last thing a 17 year old pregnant girl needs is a bunch of superior whatevers bitching about her on a public website for fucks sake,

Show a bit of fucking dignity and discretion.......????

Guest MarkJDelaney
I think that the last thing a 17 year old pregnant girl needs is a bunch of superior whatevers bitching about her on a public website for fucks sake' date='

Show a bit of fucking dignity and discretion.......????[/quote']

... avatar jerkit.gif

well i think we need to take a more educated stance on this. Its basically down to poverty and lack of eduacation . i find it so thouroghly deppressing when mums are screaming abuse at their little kids.... cause Im a mum too. But can you really blame them if they grew up ina verbally/physically violent household. it gets passed on from one generation tot he next. We also have to remember that abuse goes on in non-chav households too.

there are always gonna be chavs --its called living in a diverse society

Aye, well you can blame me for some of that as I'm a teacher. My judgement is also coloured by the fact that some fecking chav stole me mobile today! I even spoke to him - the call went:

Me: "Hi, I'm the owner of the phone your holding could you please return it?"

Chav: "Eh, naw ah dinnae hink so" followed by dialtone :down: