aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
martinduthie

T In The Park Tickets

yeh that sux, they have got a bit of a cheek saying it sold out in 4 days tho. considering they had already sold a third of the tickets before the start of the year.

the website says they were completly sold out, and they sold a third of them already last year. ticketmasters hotline says there completely sold out to. i hope they sell more, but i highly doubt it... F*CK!!

hehe :rockon:

From the TITP site:

We are proud to announce that T in the Park has now officially SOLD OUT!

We have well and truly broken our own record by selling out in just 4 days! Thanks to all of you for showing your total support of the event... for those of you not lucky enough to buy a ticket in time, please register here http://www.tinthepark.com/users05.html as any potential availability will be communicated to our Registered Users first.

I will be selling my tickets nearer the time....the line up is utter pish.....my sister got my tickets for me way back in august.....now i wish she hadnt wasted her money.....why does anyone want to go to that god awful line up? not to mention be in the skanky ned infested campsite!!!

and i thought ven hell would be playing on the main stage at 1pm

tsk tsk

We were asked to play nme stage...but we turned it down on the basis of it being way too commercial....