aberdeen-music

Coffee

historicrocker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been taking coffee black and sugarless since the sugar shortage of '74, and there's nothing better than relaxing in Kilau's comfy chairs watching the 'coffee scenesters' like Chilli, Mrs Chilli, shaunF, Connie, Simon Gall, Graeme, etc etc coming in for their fix.

However, (and worryingly), since Dr Drakes introduced me to the ways of the herbal tea drinker, I am now drinking tea (with milk!!!!) at home. Am I having a "Beverage Breakdown"????

However' date=' (and worryingly), since Dr Drakes introduced me to the ways of the herbal tea drinker, I am now drinking tea (with milk!!!!) at home. Am I having a "Beverage Breakdown"????[/quote']

I don't think that the type of beverage you're drinking is really the saucer your problem.

It's the stalking the coffee drinkers :p

I've been taking coffee black and sugarless since the sugar shortage of '74' date=' and there's nothing better than relaxing in Kilau's comfy chairs watching the 'coffee scenesters' like Chilli, Mrs Chilli, shaunF, Connie, Simon Gall, Graeme, etc etc coming in for their fix.

However, (and worryingly), since Dr Drakes introduced me to the ways of the herbal tea drinker, I am now drinking tea (with milk!!!!) at home. Am I having a "Beverage Breakdown"????[/quote']

I drink pepermint tea at night...

I cut down to 1 cup a day, as I was up to 6 and didn't sleep too well.

plus, too much coffee is bad for your balls...fact.

I don't think that the type of beverage you're drinking is really the saucer your problem.

It's the stalking the coffee drinkers :p

Hey!....They're stalking me, I tell ye!! (Chilli almost admitted it on saturday morning :D )

You're just 'stirring' it, Psydoll!

Lepeep......how does the coffe usage manifest itself on your balls??? (*worried*)