aberdeen-music

Band name?

Sam 45

Ok im stuggling really badly for a name for my new band......none of us have any thoughts do you guys????????

Reminds me of an old Jello Biafra spoken word lp where he does a big spiel on band names - Electric Meat and Primer Grey Erection are two memorable ones that I recall amd would be good for any industrial or hardcore type outfit.

You need to have a concept/theme for your band then the names should start popping out. Are you trying to be funny/serious or make some kind of a statement with your band?

Guest Zeenat Aman
this coming from Philip?!

(to be fair' date=' clive ravensby isn't a proper band, and we believe in aliens is just me)[/quote']

I am now bandless, aside from my own self indulgent musicking.

I believe in you!

I am now bandless' date=' aside from my own self indulgent musicking.

[/quote']

Hey!! Writing great music you really believe in (and that is loved by everyone who hears it!!!) is hardly self-indulgent. If Sundaram doesn't play some proper gigs, or get a CD out on a label of some kind before the end of 2005 I am personally going to expose your many perversions to the P&J o_O ?( :ding::devil: 8o

Guest Ancient Mariner

Since none of the above has been funny, here is a few serious ones that I have rejected:

Secular Masque

Tomorrow's Heroine

Tabula Rasa

Sensation Frequency

Sweetheart Contract

Icarus Laments