aberdeen-music

The Basement

Fluffy

I'd say on average we do around 150-200 Id's per week downstairs. Of those about 75% produce a valid drivers licence or passport and the the rest have to leave.

Twice have CID visited on a Friday because some helpful soul has accused of us serving underagers, and twice have they found absolutely no Issue with it.

If anyone knows anyone underage in there please point them out and they will always be ID'd... however if its just about how people look, then I have lost count of the times I have ID'd someone who was clearly underage only to be handed a passport saying they were 20.

Also you have to remeber that people who are younger than you grow up too, I still think of my little brother being a kid, and yet he's 22. If you're 21 then somone at school who was 15 when you turned 18 is now legal to drink, but I don't think it seems like that when you see them in a bar, I know it was always wierd when I started seeing my little brother drinking in the same bar as me, even though I knew he had turned 18.

As for the rest of the comments, thanks, i'll pass them on to the guys on the Bar

Rob.

I'd say on average we do around 150-200 Id's per week downstairs. Of those about 75% produce a valid drivers licence or passport and the the rest have to leave.

Also you have to remeber that people who are younger than you grow up too' date=' I still think of my little brother being a kid, and yet he's 22. If you're 21 then somone at school who was 15 when you turned 18 is now legal to drink, but I don't think it seems like that when you see them in a bar, I know it was always wierd when I started seeing my little brother drinking in the same bar as me, even though I knew he had turned 18.

As for the rest of the comments, thanks, i'll pass them on to the guys on the Bar

Rob.[/quote']

150-200 a *week* that's not much at all, I would have expected a lot more considering how busy it can get.

I'm convinced the little sister of an old school mate is underage and I see her in there a lot, but I can't do the math :( She does look a little shifty when she sees me though...

Could I suggest slightly brighter lighting on the bit to the right of the door when you come in. Where Martin usually is on a wednesday. It always seems really murky up there to me.

Could I suggest slightly brighter lighting on the bit to the right of the door when you come in. Where Martin usually is on a wednesday. It always seems really murky up there to me.

For the love of feck - I'm 22 and I'm trying to hide in the dark and pray for Soundgarden in peace - can't you leave us alone? :p

150-200 a *week* that's not much at all' date=' I would have expected a lot more considering how busy it can get.

I'm convinced the little sister of an old school mate is underage and I see her in there a lot, but I can't do the math :( She does look a little shifty when she sees me though...

Could I suggest slightly brighter lighting on the bit to the right of the door when you come in. Where Martin usually is on a wednesday. It always seems really murky up there to me.[/quote']

If it's the Anonymous Wastelander's sister you're referring to I haven't seen her lurking for ages.

I might just not be paying much attention.

PS:

Bassment food good?

3761oooh_baby_i_love_your_chicken_tender_i_hope_your_not_transgender_.jpg

Oh yes.

How can you disagree with those babies...

Chicken tenders... oh so good...

Don't tell me you're on a bloody diet again you foo'.

Don't be silly!

Eat the chicken!!!

Diet? don't be daft...

i'm swearing at you because I have to wait until tomorrow to consume some, you fucker! :(

In fact, I can eat more of them, I weighed myself the other day and I'm under 10 stone again :D

and alex..what's wrong with eating your friends? i mean..some people do it, i guess :p