aberdeen-music

New points system

Dayeth

Guest haigyman
*praises haigyman*

apparently' date=' once you get to 50 you get another green square..i'm 10 away, woo.[/quote']

+10 points for listening to me...and an ACTUAL scene point, cause i want to see this second green sqaure

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+10 points for listening to me...and an ACTUAL scene point' date=' cause i want to see this second green sqaure[/quote']

aww ace thanks. i've gained two, woo. :)

i just tried to give you another scene point, but i gave you one earlier, so i'm not allowed :(

Guest haigyman
aww ace thanks. i've gained two' date=' woo. :)

i just tried to give you another scene point, but i gave you one earlier, so i'm not allowed :([/quote']

+4 points for staying up as late as me

+4 points for staying up as late as me

I'm sadly up as i have heaps of essaying to do for college and i'm going to be annoyinglybusy tomorrow..

my day starts at 6am as my friend fiona is working nightshift, and just text me announcing she'll be over straight after work. woo fecking hoo.

so bed isn't looking on the cards, as i still have uber muchos to do for tomorrow. gah. :(

+6 points to haigyman for posting this late(ever noticed, how the later it gets, regardless of how many people are online, they seem to say less?)

Guest haigyman
I'm sadly up as i have heaps of essaying to do for college and i'm going to be annoyinglybusy tomorrow..

my day starts at 6am as my friend fiona is working nightshift' date=' and just text me announcing she'll be over straight after work. woo fecking hoo.

so bed isn't looking on the cards, as i still have uber muchos to do for tomorrow. gah. :(

+6 points to haigyman for posting this late(ever noticed, how the later it gets, regardless of how many people are online, they seem to say less?)[/quote']

good call! +7 points and a *high-five*, though i only ever seem to post past midnight

good call! +7 points and a *high-five*' date=' though i only ever seem to post past midnight[/quote']

*high fives*

i just looked at my profile thingy, and it claims i post on average 4 posts a day..it feels like so so so much more..i'm addicted to this site :D

I don't really go on any other websites either..so hmmmmmmmm

Guest tv tanned
I could be wrong but i think that's the overall number of posts since the very beginning.

In fact come to think of it I probably am.

neil - how does the average ppd work?

Total posts divided by number of days as a member = average posts per day.

Happy to help

*Tips cap*

Guest haigyman

Happy to help

*Tips cap*

+6 nice and informative (though why anyone couldn't work this out is beyond me)

what plastic pint glass and what foot? :|

I was moaning about it at the Moorings on Saturday - I jumped on a plastic pint glass in drunken-dancing-in-the-rain-euphoria after Drakes/Exodus on Friday night and got a bloody great shard of it in my foot through the hole in my trainer. I took off my socks and drunkenly shuffled off to bed once I got back to the flat and then was confused at the blood on the kitchen floor in the morning. :dunce:

God bless Drakes. :D

I could be wrong but i think that's the overall number of posts since the very beginning.

In fact come to think of it I probably am.

neil - how does the average ppd work?

- 7 points for asking how an average works.

Happy to help

*Tips cap*

+5 points for clearing it up

-5 points for not mocking imprinted for asking

Par.

you been to bed yet' date=' you madman?[/quote']

No. there has been no bed for me. as promised fiona was here at 6am, i was still up, had finished my essaying 20minutes before but decided 20minutes of sleep wasn't worth it.

My day was awful, i'm uber sleepy, firstly, she made me cut her hair(it looks nice though;))..then she dragged me out for safeway breakfast..then i showered(i'd be really smelly by now otherwise), got dragged round town while she shopped her ass off..then her sisters boyfriend split up with her, and came to pick us up from town and took us to her flat and cried, and cried, and cried..i announced "it's 12.30..i have college in 30minutes, want to drive me back?".."no, everyone always leaves me"*more crying". so i ended up missing college while some sappy bitch made me shoulder soggy, excuse bitterness, but she'd only known him for 2weeks, and they'd only been 'going out' for one. GAH. people sicken me. now i have to go and meet my dad and listen to him bitch and moan about how much better copenhagen is than aberdeen and how much of a mess my life is. pfffffft. i find it all very rude. he's just jealous because (yes rachie) i'm short. that's it. *nods(

feck, i should probably change..15minutes..whooopsies...bloody addictive website.

(+7 to dayeth for remaining to be ace, +5 to cloud for stating the truth(i'm a crazy-woman) and +6 for haigyman for staying up late.)

Guest haigyman
No. there has been no bed for me. as promised fiona was here at 6am' date=' i was still up, had finished my essaying 20minutes before but decided 20minutes of sleep wasn't worth it.

My day was awful, i'm uber sleepy, firstly, she made me cut her hair(it looks nice though;))..then she dragged me out for safeway breakfast..then i showered(i'd be really smelly by now otherwise), got dragged round town while she shopped her ass off..then her sisters boyfriend split up with her, and came to pick us up from town and took us to her flat and cried, and cried, and cried..i announced "it's 12.30..i have college in 30minutes, want to drive me back?".."no, everyone always leaves me"*more crying". so i ended up missing college while some sappy bitch made me shoulder soggy, excuse bitterness, but she'd only known him for 2weeks, and they'd only been 'going out' for one. GAH. people sicken me. now i have to go and meet my dad and listen to him bitch and moan about how much better copenhagen is than aberdeen and how much of a mess my life is. pfffffft. i find it all very rude. he's just jealous because (yes rachie) i'm short. that's it. *nods(

feck, i should probably change..15minutes..whooopsies...bloody addictive website.

(+7 to dayeth for remaining to be ace, +5 to cloud for stating the truth(i'm a crazy-woman) and +6 for haigyman for staying up late.)[/quote']

-10 for giving me less points than ross

-6 for lying about the 2 green squares