aberdeen-music

Top Notch Mullet site....

skuzzlebutt

too right! in fact theres this awesome book called a History of the Mullet (or something) which you can pur-chase (i got my one from waterstones). it shows a wealth of pioneering mulleteers including Pat Sharpe and the like. Also, it gives you the lowdown on the various types of mullet, my personal favourite being the Fading Glory Mullet (as modelled by status quo) and the mighty FeMullet.

A must-buy for all mullet afficionados.

too right! in fact theres this awesome book called a History of the Mullet (or something) which you can pur-chase (i got my one from waterstones). it shows a wealth of pioneering mulleteers including Pat Sharpe and the like. Also' date=' it gives you the lowdown on the various types of mullet, my personal favourite being the Fading Glory Mullet (as modelled by status quo) and the mighty FeMullet.

A must-buy for all mullet afficionados.[/quote']

If it's the same one I have got it is called, 'Mullet: Hairstyle of the gods'. It's a very amusing read and goes into great detail, explaining all the diffenrent variations of the mullet.