aberdeen-music

Hmmm which is worse

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

The people begging for 'scene points' in order to appear popular, or the aloof people who seem to think they are above it all, and take the piss while turning the system off?

I made a joke in one post about giving me scene points, but it was a joke, like the whole scene points thing..no one is taking it seriously, it's not like it actually means anything. :)

Guest tv tanned
I made a joke in one post about giving me scene points' date=' but it was a joke, like the whole scene points thing..no one is taking it seriously, it's not like it actually means anything. :)[/quote']

just as well i am not giving you any then...

well' date=' since you have accumulated double my total without my help, I can see your point.[/quote']

*shrugs again*..i have no idea how i have this many, fooools. i've said absolutely nothing worse giving points for...which proves, that it is just a big joke to everyone, it's not being taking seriously or being used as intended..ah well...

haha' date=' alex is the most scene of them all :p

Anyway, what's worse is the people who will go on and on and on about not caring less (and will have 10 points only), but they will blatantly put pressure on their mates to give them said points.[/quote']

i'm not the most scene of all :D

Option C: The people who make threads trying to work out who is worse "the people begging for 'scene points' in order to appear popular' date=' or the aloof people who seem to think they are above it all, and take the piss while turning the system off?"[/quote']

Precisely

OR

Option D: Any mention of the scene points feature.