aberdeen-music

Moshing

martinduthie

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Composed
WOULD IT BE SAFE TO SAY THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE DIED BY NOW?

Only if it were a Ned thread, probably from a script "injection"

If it were a Goth thread it would have Killed itself

WOULD IT BE SAFE TO SAY THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE DIED BY NOW?

Not wanting to continue to keep the argument going pointlessly or anything but the bleeding through gig had the first wall of death ive seen in aberdeen and ive got to say it was the most pathetic wall of death ive seen in my entire life...i mean ive been in wall of deaths with only 3 people but none of them were as shit as that. get yo'selves to the inidan queen in boston, lincolnshire...they'll show you the best hardcore dancing, circle pits, wall of deaths and god help us all: a human fuckin pyramid!

Not wanting to continue to keep the argument going pointlessly or anything but the bleeding through gig had the first wall of death ive seen in aberdeen and ive got to say it was the most pathetic wall of death ive seen in my entire life...i mean ive been in wall of deaths with only 3 people but none of them were as shit as that. get yo'selves to the inidan queen in boston' date=' lincolnshire...they'll show you the best hardcore dancing, circle pits, wall of deaths and god help us all: a human fuckin pyramid![/quote']

A wall of death in Aberdeen!? When did that happen? I know that Allergo's vocalist called out for one between the guys from perth and aberdonians, but I never actually saw one go ahead.

The things you miss when you're as dosey as me is unbelievable. :(

Guest haigyman
its basically when one person swings another round by the arms' date=' trying to knock everyone over, like skittles or bowling.[/quote']

i thought a wall of death was when the crowd split in half and they ran at each other...or when several people linked arms and charged through the crowd

its basically when one person swings another round by the arms' date=' trying to knock everyone over, like skittles or bowling.[/quote']

so where did you learn this piece of information.... wall of death is actually when a crowd is split into two sides and wait for a certain part of song or a breakdown etc and charge at each other and collide into a huge pit

so where did you learn this piece of information.... wall of death is actually when a crowd is split into two sides and wait for a certain part of song or a breakdown etc and charge at each other and collide into a huge pit

no its not.for a hardcore kid you really should go check up on 'the roots' of the scene.jesus, its like a metaller thinking 'moshing' meant moonwalking whilst poking his/her own ass.

I personally don't mosh, although, one time i should so you could all laugh at me..

but my only opinion of it is that if people enjoy it, then yeh, they should go ahead..the only time i don't like it is when you get like one crazed drunk personmoshing away and bumping into everyone else..that's just uncool

I personally don't mosh' date=' although, one time i should so you could all laugh at me..

but my only opinion of it is that if people enjoy it, then yeh, they should go ahead..the only time i don't like it is when you get like one crazed drunk personmoshing away and bumping into everyone else..that's just uncool[/quote']

That makes sense. There is nothing worse than the majority of the crowd just standing, watching the band, then a couple of idiots start throwing themselves into everyone else.

no its not.for a hardcore kid you really should go check up on 'the roots' of the scene.jesus' date=' its like a metaller thinking 'moshing' meant moonwalking whilst poking his/her own ass.[/quote']

When i saw Stampin Ground at Download a wall of death was what Johnathan said, likewise when Chimaira played at the Garage in Glasgow, thats what they called it ?(

Maybe it means different things to different people but thats a Hardcore band and Thrash band calling it the same thing. :angel: