aberdeen-music

Moshing

martinduthie

Guest Nikola Tesla
you didnt have to participate further in this thread..but you did AND you're bitching :p

oh smile for gods sake and let me be immature

I am smiling i have Das Oath playing on my speakers i don't need much more to be happy....

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got nothing against looking good FOR a gig' date=' but to be so image concious that you have to stop dancing and actually "sort" yourself to look good for a another minute or so just to repeat the cycle is a bitty daft. if your gonna dance hardcore then do it and not give a fuck, instead of doin it half-heartedly and worrying about your hair etc..[/quote']

Am I the only one who has little to no idea what the fuck she's going on about!? I don't recall seeing a single person stopping and sorting themselves out while hxc dancing. In fact, any time I've seen people dancing like that, not once have I seen them stop in the middle of it all to sort their hair or any of that shit.

You could opt for the good ol' fashioned "Minding Your Own Fucking Business", mind you. Just a thought though.

Am I the only one who has little to no idea what the fuck she's going on about!? I don't recall seeing a single person stopping and sorting themselves out while hxc dancing. In fact' date=' any time I've seen people dancing like that, not once have I seen them stop in the middle of it all to sort their hair or any of that shit.

You could opt for the good ol' fashioned "Minding Your Own Fucking Business", mind you. Just a thought though.[/quote']

calm down, i have seen it, people stop moshing, and then either go to the loo to sort there hair or go to the side... it does happen!!

Am I the only one who has little to no idea what the fuck she's going on about!? I don't recall seeing a single person stopping and sorting themselves out while hxc dancing. In fact' date=' any time I've seen people dancing like that, not once have I seen them stop in the middle of it all to sort their hair or any of that shit.

You could opt for the good ol' fashioned "Minding Your Own Fucking Business", mind you. Just a thought though.[/quote']

That's a bit strong.What she's referring to is this new type of hardcore which has developed into fashion-core.Bands such as Eighteen Visions etc.Their fans do look after their looks quite a bit as to keep inline with the band they like.

just because I didnt think Cult of Luna "killed" yeah your not so handy with the big swearwords and witty remarks in person, or is that because you can't stare hard and long at your computer and think about what your going to say? :finger:

That's a bit strong.What she's referring to is this new type of hardcore which has developed into fashion-core.Bands such as Eighteen Visions etc.Their fans do look after their looks quite a bit as to keep inline with the band they like.

I'm more reading it as Hardcore in general, especially with the reference to the Bleeding Through gig.

Meh, I'm cranky anyway, and in need of coffee. :down:

just because I didnt think Cult of Luna "killed" yeah your not so handy with the big swearwords and witty remarks in person' date=' or is that because you can't stare hard and long at your computer and think about what your going to say? :finger:[/quote']

Sorry, when did I speak to you at the CoL gig. I remember talking to Kev in front of you, but not talking to you. And witty remarks, I'd hardly say that anything in my post was even close to an attempt at witty. Maybe it's just me though. :up:

Sorry' date=' when did I speak to you at the CoL gig. I remember talking to Kev in front of you, but not talking to you. And witty remarks, I'd hardly say that anything in my post was even close to an attempt at witty. Maybe it's just me though. :up:[/quote']

ho ho did me say you spoke to me? never mentioned that just said you claimed cult of luna would kill, yes kill everyone due to boredom?

no it means i can quite happily call myself a hardcore fan and go to a hardcore gig and hardcore dance which is the dancing associated with hardcore and not have to feel like im a reject and not have to be dissed for it the next day on a forum

i had an ace night ...... this is just ruining the memory ill have of bleeding through ( one of my very very favourite bands) playing my home

and when i said you ... i was refferring to you(s) as in all the people here dissing hardcore dancing at hardcore gigs.... what that about anyway.... its like going to a ska gig and dissing people for ska dancing or going to a pantera gig and dissing people for headbanging... get the idea?

ho ho did me say you spoke to me? never mentioned that just said you claimed cult of luna would kill' date=' yes kill everyone due to boredom?[/quote']

Well claiming that I'm "not so handy with the big swear words and witty remarks in person" would imply that I had a decent lengthed conversation with you or in your presence at least, and I'd hardly say that saying hello to Kev and giving my opinion of a band could really be classed as that.

All I'm saying is that you can't really make judgement on a person having heard a couple of words from them.

As for the CoL comments, I was simply meaning that they will be a great band to see play live. Can I really be blamed for you not having the attention span to list to something above five minutes?

I get what you're sayin. I personally don't like hardcore dancin and find it silly but that's me.If people want to mosh or whatever that's cool too.I just think that people should stick to respective areas when doing such things.If someone did knock you over even though you were no where near the pit then that's just stupidity.Moshing is done in a pit with other moshers not to harm people outside of the pit.

I just don't like this idea of hardcore dancers thinking they have the right to a lot of the floor space and getting in peoples way if they don't have the amount of room they want.Which I have encountered in the past.

Hardcore dancers stick to one part of the floor and moshers stick to the pit.