aberdeen-music

Moshing

martinduthie

so am i just meant to back down from my viewpoint?

It's not really a matter of backing down' date=' it's more a case of taking other peoples points into consideration. Fair enough you have your own opinion, but that does not mean to say that you have to force it upon people through your posts.

Why do I always post things when I have a feeling I've made a cunt of what I'm trying to say

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really a matter of backing down' date=' it's more a case of taking other peoples points into consideration. Fair enough you have your own opinion, but that does not mean to say that you have to force it upon people through your posts.

Why do I always post things when I have a feeling I've made a cunt of what I'm trying to say

I am taking other peoples viewpoint into consideration lol spose i am ramming mine a bit, but ach I'm stubborn.

And no you didnt make a cunt of what your trying to say! lol its prefectly understandable :D

And when at gigs you'll find that we stand back abit from frontline crowd' date='as too not punch them in ribs,but when your all going to be faggots,like at Bleeding Through.And decide iot be fun to gang up on us,or try and take the piss,then YES you will get hit,cuz you dont have a clue how to do it.I think if you ask anyone who wasnt moshing if they got hit by us,everyone would say NO.

BUT..if you ask,did anyone end up with a stranger wrapped round your leg,cuz some big tough guy through him to the ground,cuz he had his bowl of porridge that day,the answer would be YES.[/quote']

What utter bullshit, I was standing on the side lines by the stairs and I got smacked by you stupid little fuckers, and no you did't to say sorry either; so if I you get battered or thrown half way across the dance floor by some big tough guy then you deserved it.

and besides, do you have any idea how fuckin stupid you look; damn right we're gonna make fun of you.

What utter bullshit' date=' I was standing on the side lines by the stairs and I got smacked by you stupid little fuckers, and no you did't to say sorry either; so if I you get battered or thrown half way across the dance floor by some big tough guy then you deserved it.

and besides, do you have any idea how fuckin stupid you look; damn right we're gonna make fun of you.[/quote']

That post was rubbish...