aberdeen-music

Moshing

martinduthie

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nastylittlemidget, i picked you, cos you're the most unreasonable out of the lot. you show no signs of giving in. talking about people trying to look hard when your boyfriend is the biggest meathead macho cunt ive ever layed eyes upon when he tried to dominate the pit at emmm, that gig.....with......some band.....who was it. fuck. the one with the kid in the orange mohawk. was it karloff? bugger. yeah, it was Karloff! yay, im a genius.

anyway, you backed him up like "he didn't mean to hurt anyone, he's a sweet guy"

yet you think these hxc dancers are trying to just be tough looking????

THEY WEAR PINK T-SHIRTS AND GIRLS TROUSERS AND COMB THEIR FRINGES FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!

as for sarcasm, you need a new lesson in it. cos yours is shit.

anyway, its clear you lot aint gonna stop your whinging. i think you should all meet up on top of St Nicholas centre like a load of goth kiddies and have a slap fight like 8 year old girls.

we could film it and send it to Bleeding Through and ask them to put it on their next video.

either that or find a TV show called "biggest bunch of fannys on the planet" and send them the clip.

nastylittlemidget' date=' i picked you, cos you're the most unreasonable out of the lot. you show no signs of giving in. talking about people trying to look hard when your boyfriend is the biggest meathead macho cunt ive ever layed eyes upon when he tried to dominate the pit at emmm, that gig.....with......some band.....who was it. fuck. the one with the kid in the orange mohawk. was it karloff? bugger. yeah, it was Karloff! yay, im a genius.

anyway, you backed him up like "he didn't mean to hurt anyone, he's a sweet guy"

yet you think these hxc dancers are trying to just be tough looking????

THEY WEAR PINK T-SHIRTS AND GIRLS TROUSERS AND COMB THEIR FRINGES FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!

as for sarcasm, you need a new lesson in it. cos yours is shit.

anyway, its clear you lot aint gonna stop your whinging. i think you should all meet up on top of St Nicholas centre like a load of goth kiddies and have a slap fight like 8 year old girls.

we could film it and send it to Bleeding Through and ask them to put it on their next video.

either that or find a TV show called "biggest bunch of fannys on the planet" and send them the clip.[/quote']

Guffaw!!!

"Ok, I always had a nagging suspicion that emos and "hardcore" kids (emos with spiked hair who curse a lot) were pathetic faggots, but when I saw hardcore dancing for the first time, my preconceptions were confirmed. Hardcore dancing consists of some 90-pound little twat with greasy black hair flailing his limbs around, punching and kicking the air. Though annoying, pathetic, and downright retarded, it is a suitable method of dancing to emo and "hardcore" music, as the music takes no talent to create and sounds like a pack of whining retards, so the dancing should be similar. Hardcore dancing is a disgrace to moshing. You can say metal is a thing of the past all you want, because it doesn't make the present trends (such as emo) suck any less. Fags."

"The funniest thing I've ever seen at a show. Hardcore dancing is when all the little scene-fucks get together and flail their arms around, kick the air and pump their fists. This is an attempt to look menacing and to make up for the sucky music they listen to."

Funniest link since the mullet one!!! These two are my pick of the crop!!! :D

This thread has became pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, the big Metallica fan was going a little overboard during Bleeding Through, but I suppose it's expected really, it isn't like the pit dominates the whole floor- if you don't want to be in it, stand back, simple.

On the subject of the hardcore dancing, I can see why people found it funny- I did too to some extent, but it really comes down to having a bit of respect for people's tastes- sub-cultures exist within socially, and within music, and it would be Nazi-ish to disagree with hardcore dancing. From what I seen, it didn't appear to be as violent during Allergo and the moshpit ended up during Bleeding Through, so I suppose that's positive. A way of releasing to aggressive music without being a Macho-istic prick and beating the shit out of anyone else. It also seems to be more inventive/expressive than moshing, but both have a place.

I'm not experienced enough in hardcore music to pass credible judgement, but surely human decency can prevail on this by everyone co-existing and showing tolerance at these gigs, rather than looking down our noses at whatever anyone else is doing.

Maybe we should be enjoying the music itself, in whatever way we prefer, rather than bitching at eachother on a message board about how we choose to dance?

This post is probably rather simplistic and lacks the depth some of you hardcore fans have shown on this thread, but from where I am, that's the bottom line of it all. We (being some of us, clearly not all) need to stop behaving like primary school children.

nastylittlemidget' date=' i picked you, cos you're the most unreasonable out of the lot. you show no signs of giving in. talking about people trying to look hard when your boyfriend is the biggest meathead macho cunt ive ever layed eyes upon when he tried to dominate the pit at emmm, that gig.....with......some band.....who was it. fuck. the one with the kid in the orange mohawk. was it karloff? bugger. yeah, it was Karloff! yay, im a genius.

[/quote']

I did not say he was a sweet guy, I said that if he did it was by accident, and another piece of info HES AN EX NOW! lol

Im not unreasonable, im just stubborn. I laughed cos i thought the whole hardcore thing looks fucking stupid sorry but you have to laugh, it might be a great way to exercise. and my (ex)boyf at the time was just pissed off at that orange haired kid who i learn is called paul, cos he was targeting the younger ones. jeez take it out on him if you want, for wantin to teach the kid a lesson.

anyway, do you show signs of giving in? no, so am i just meant to back down from my viewpoint? have you? NO :nono:

Look, thats just what I think, Hardcore looks pretty funny. But thats just what I think, little old me so everyone stop trying to change my mind cos your not going to succeed. Im just putting my viewpoint across and you're all getting pissed about it, so take your own advice lol if you want me to stop bitching then YOU stop bitching... :D