aberdeen-music

Moshing

martinduthie

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking hell you lot really are a bunch of poofs.

until a hardcore punch smacks you in the gob nastylittlemidget, shut the fuck up. the fact that you even cared what others were doing rather than just watching the gig already deems you as a bint.

as for the sorting yourself out thing.

well, you run around, throwing fists, throwing kicks, throwing your body in every which way for a minute, trust me, it's fucking tiring. So what do you do when you're tired? you stop doing it.

then, your hair is in your eyes, so you get it out of your eyes. you then realise your hood has fallen down/hat has fallen off/teeth have fallen out. so you put them back.

its not "oh fuck, my fringe is squint, wheres a mirror" the fact is, you've just gone nuts and want to be comfortable again.

as for the rest of you. so you can hardcore dance. woopty fucking ping. anybody can look like an epileptic being attacked by a strobe light, its not exactly something you need a fucking course on. so get over yourselves. if you really don't care, you would just say "fuck off if you don't like it, we're gonna keep doing it anyway"

now all of you, zip it, before I have a fucking nosebleed and come round and cum in your eyes.

so hardcore dancing must be kept out of the pits now yeah? even at hardcore gigs like bleeding through.... pity cos brandon (frontman) was telling us upstairs how impressed he was

well well ... try and keep it to a minimum next time

oh and that people who you said are stupid cos they leave their little pits and go push people out of their pit for dancing... happens to be you... like at underoath gig.... any hardcore dancing was kept further back from stage but as soon as any of it broke out it was soon encounterd by you loads of others running into us...colliding with each other....

anyway i dont care anymore.... this thread should be locked....

for the love of odin, please shut the hell up.

in order to try and get you all to hud yer fuckin weesht and stop whinging like brownies that can't sell any cookies.....

You know what it looks like - he's always got it out!

heres a picture of me naked in the moorings with a little bit of my scrote bag in view.

discuss my knob. at least you'll sound like real men.

You sir are a filthly man.

Digital 'whapping it oot'. For shame!

and how is it hardcore when aftr the 6th armswing everyone gets dizzy and "rests"' date=' puts their hood back up then sorts their hair???

:woohoo: looksie looksie IM HxC!![/quote']

that bugs me, it's like....if you're gonna dance, try dancing to the whole song....to me it just looks like they realised what they're doing, get embarrased and stop. but phit ever, it can be fun but absolutely tiring, as thurisaz said..hence the rest.

in order to try and get you all to hud yer fuckin weesht and stop whinging like brownies that can't sell any cookies.....

filth5.jpg

heres a picture of me naked in the moorings with a little bit of my scrote bag in view.

discuss my knob. at least you'll sound like real men.

Dave has a small willy. Big balls though.

that bugs me' date=' it's like....if you're gonna dance, try dancing to the whole song....to me it just looks like they realised what they're doing, get embarrased and stop. but phit ever, it can be fun but absolutely tiring, as thurisaz said..hence the rest.[/quote']

what was even funnier was that all those "hardcore" dancers resorted to moshing anyway when Bleeding Through came on (I know this because most of them were in front of me - and before I get more of the "stop looking at others and enjoy the band", I can listen and look at the same time. Furthermore, its kinda difficult to miss all those spikey hairdo's)

I thought it was funny how Scott from Contra was stopping to sort his hair every 30 seconds on sun.

No I wasn't, and if I was, read Daves post...jesus...people need to take a chill pill and stop picking up on things which they think they can have a go at...jesus, so what, I had a good time at show...big deal...lay off...

fucking hell you lot really are a bunch of poofs.

until a hardcore punch smacks you in the gob nastylittlemidget' date=' shut the fuck up. the fact that you even cared what others were doing rather than just watching the gig already deems you as a bint.

as for the sorting yourself out thing.

well, you run around, throwing fists, throwing kicks, throwing your body in every which way for a minute, trust me, it's fucking tiring. So what do you do when you're tired? you stop doing it.

then, your hair is in your eyes, so you get it out of your eyes. you then realise your hood has fallen down/hat has fallen off/teeth have fallen out. so you put them back.

its not "oh fuck, my fringe is squint, wheres a mirror" the fact is, you've just gone nuts and want to be comfortable again.

as for the rest of you. so you can hardcore dance. woopty fucking ping. anybody can look like an epileptic being attacked by a strobe light, its not exactly something you need a fucking course on. so get over yourselves. if you really don't care, you would just say "fuck off if you don't like it, we're gonna keep doing it anyway"

now all of you, zip it, before I have a fucking nosebleed and come round and cum in your eyes.[/quote']

Dude...that post was awesome...so right...

Much love

xXscottXx

until a hardcore punch smacks you in the gob nastylittlemidget' date=' shut the fuck up. the fact that you even cared what others were doing rather than just watching the gig already deems you as a bint.

[/quote']

I feel honoured that you chose me, out of all the people on this thread who hold the same opinion as me, to rag about. Cheers honey ha ha

And it was pretty difficult to ignore the wailing arms...but take a chill pill and just ignore my dumb opinion. I mean, the fact that you even care what I post rather than taking into account what OTHERS have said already deems you as a pleb. :up:

btw that was SARCASM...you might hear a lot of it on this website (just a helpful hint)

the best has to be the yoga dancing that Kirk invented but ive noticed people have stolen it!

I strongly agree. for one thing it creates peace and harmony amongst rowdy gig-goers, and it is fun withouht causing injury (unless you strain a hamstring or something).

perhaps we could combine some elements of both hardcore dancing and yoga boxing so that everyones happy. Yogacore.

end of day,we aint asking you to join in.Were just asking you to respect us.Now i go to moshulu and there is knob ends,who are so like "metallica never sold out,what you on about?".And they run up and push us over,cause there about 30 and big (exaggeration).You never see us go,look that guy has a slipknot t-shirt on,lets kill him,do you?...NO.

And when at gigs you'll find that we stand back abit from frontline crowd,as too not punch them in ribs,but when your all going to be faggots,like at Bleeding Through.And decide iot be fun to gang up on us,or try and take the piss,then YES you will get hit,cuz you dont have a clue how to do it.I think if you ask anyone who wasnt moshing if they got hit by us,everyone would say NO.

BUT..if you ask,did anyone end up with a stranger wrapped round your leg,cuz some big tough guy through him to the ground,cuz he had his bowl of porridge that day,the answer would be YES.So why dont all you metal kids,who cant open your mind to something new,just make your OWN pit to one side,and we'll make one at the other.SMASHING!

My names Taylor by the way,if you have questions,ask someone will point me out.