aberdeen-music

Triptych

unknown pleasures

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an experience not unlike Wire coming round to my house; setting fire to the curtains; announcing they are all big fans of Shed 7' date=' then breaking wind in my kitchen.

In short, it was horrible. :([/quote']

I'm confused. Would this experience be horrible or really brilliant? I'm thing the latter.

OH ME OH MY.

The TVPs BETTER play Aberdeen. Oh wow' date=' it would be so bloody brilliant if they did.

please please please please please.

*Falls over*[/quote']

They've played here before....I missed them at the Lynx carvery placey (opposite Pittodrie) as I was in London (pissed off at missing them!), but they did play at the Venue (I think, although it migh've been Ruffles...I forget), however I recall Dan was 'indisposed', and Jowe took vocals. I finally saw the whole band in Glasgow and Edinburgh. I've a feeling I've told my drinking with Jowe story before, so I won't repeat it!

I think, of the ones mentioned so far, LCD Soundsystem is the only one that is Triptych, isn't it?

Put it this way, Mylo and DJ Rupture are up on the Lemon Tree website right now - which doesn't usually happen with Triptych - and I think they might be a bit out date-wise anyway.

Although, just to confuse matters, Caribou is playing Triptyque in Paris.

chilli, is it the full band show?

if it wasn't for the fact you copy-pasted that from an online anagram generator i'd be very impressed (why else would you revert to allcaps?)

I used capitals to make the words stand out...all my own work. If you don't believe me PM me and I'll do it over the phone, with pencil and paper......I love doing anagrams!!!!!

Here's another..."SHE'S EVIL/KIND"

However I have a feeling in the pit of my 'HAM COST' that you are winding me up, so have a 'PET IN SCONE' ! :up:

I used capitals to make the words stand out...all my own work. If you don't believe me PM me and I'll do it over the phone' date=' with pencil and paper......I love doing anagrams!!!!!

Here's another..."SHE'S EVIL/KIND"

However I have a feeling in the pit of my 'HAM COST' that you are winding me up, so have a 'PET IN SCONE' ! :up:[/quote']

i'm not falling for that again

the last time i called someone who posted on a message board offering to "do it over the phone" it cost me 75p/minute

i'll take your word for it, "ICY CANAL (N)"