aberdeen-music

Triptych

unknown pleasures

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not here' date=' Dave? After all Lenny from the Downroads used to be their drummer.

(TVPS..........one of my favourite bands. God bless Dan Treacy!!!)[/quote']

Scottish gigs at the Triptych

Television Personalities will reportedly be appearing at the Triptych music festival in Scotland in March / April. The full schedule of the festival is to be revealed on 1st March, but it has been suggested that the TVPs will be appearing at the St. Brides Theatre in Edinburgh (30 April) and The Tron Theatre in Glasgow (1st May).

Maybe you need to speak to Lenny and get him lobbying. Maybe Lenny's band will support?

hello mr chilli

been out of town rather a lot lately

sorry to hear about Drakes - anything interesting on the go?

yeh we are all gutted by the demise of Drakes the venue........

but loads of fantastic events lined-UP, just watch this space for exciting & eclectic

line-ups from interesting music & ::synergy::

Plus I believe the people behind SHIFT have excelled themselves again.....

Yeah it's always a shitter when it comes to atp. If I could get the time off work, rally enough people, and save money i would go but the chances of that are fairly slim. I'm not going to rule it out yet, because thats far too painful, but i doubt i'll go. I'll just look forward to the next atp knowing full well i probably wont go unless pavement reform, falco and soni do a beyond the grave duet, and kevin shields flies in from heaven preaching the good news.

I saw Suicide at the Electric Ballroom last month and, in terms of traumatic disappointment, it was an experience not unlike Wire coming round to my house; setting fire to the curtains; announcing they are all big fans of Shed 7, then breaking wind in my kitchen.

In short, it was horrible. The ignominy of the house lights being put up while they were still hacking their way through Frankie was almost too much to bear. :(

Yeah it's always a shitter when it comes to atp. If I could get the time off work' date=' rally enough people, and save money i would go but the chances of that are fairly slim. I'm not going to rule it out yet, because thats far too painful, but i doubt i'll go. I'll just look forward to the next atp knowing full well i probably wont go unless pavement reform, falco and soni do a beyond the grave duet, and kevin shields flies in from heaven preaching the good news.[/quote']

kevin shields isn't dead

yet...