aberdeen-music

happy valentine's day

RF Scott

Oh hush. Being in a couple doesn't make valentine's day any better. Be honest, if you were all loved up you'd still be complaining that it's commercial and tacky. Most of the couples I know are boycotting everything romantic today, the only people I know who aren't are my flatmate and his new girly (it's really sweet, he's cooking for her and everything), but even he's cynical about it all.

the only people I know who aren't are my flatmate and his new girly (it's really sweet' date=' he's cooking for her and everything), but even he's cynical about it all.[/quote']

Chris is cooking???

Jesus he must like her then!

I`ll be in the back room of Moshulu tonight...... laying down a quota of top loveage.

Yes I heard a suit would be involved ;)

I shall be giving it a miss methinks' date=' as with everything else to do with this dreaded day.

St Valentine! Patron Saint of Hallmark![/color']

Chris is cooking???

Jesus he must like her then!

Yes I heard a suit would be involved ;)

I shall be giving it a miss methinks' date=' as with everything else to do with this dreaded day.

St Valentine! Patron Saint of Hallmark![/color']

I saw no suit I must divulge.

Not a single Valentine's request last night at M.U.D strangely. Unless you count James Brown...