aberdeen-music

Another release from me!

Hog

:cheers: Yep, Im gonna be making a metal album. Its what Im best at, the acoustic thing was ok but I struggle to sing in a mellow way. Lots of samples, heavy guitars, keys, vocal harmonies, very OTT. I bought some equipment so I can layer the crap out of this.

Gonna make a start on this tomorrow, the songs are all written.

Marsh Dwellor (Jake/Hog side project) also starts next month

Hey man, yeah Im just very picky with what I make. I loved the recording but my vocals are not great at mellow. So, its heavy time :rockon: Im gonna do this one properly and Im gonna spend plenty time on it.

:cheers:

I still play guitar with Emma and hope to do that for a long long time. :cheers:

Does this mean you're band thing is going in the same heavy direction?

Hey man, I think it might be on hold cos I am directionless lol. I would love you to be a part of my music in the future though if you want....Although for the more expreimental stuff, which is gonna be after the metal album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zeenat Aman
i started the other day' date=' got about 30 secs into the first song and the phone went but fully planning to have a proper listen, your website is in my faves on my PC[/quote']

Lets see if it stays there after you listen! :D

Lets see if it stays there after you listen! :D

he he - we shall see, the first 30 seconds sounded good - kind of how i expected it really given your influences, i imagine your material might not be completely instant (unlike say cuts for example) but i shall give it a few listens. is it just you on your own solo or collaborations?

Guest Zeenat Aman
he he - we shall see' date=' the first 30 seconds sounded good - kind of how i expected it really given your influences, i imagine your material might not be completely instant (unlike say cuts for example) but i shall give it a few listens. is it just you on your own solo or collaborations?[/quote']

All my own work apart from, Alan Davidson wrote the words for Sundaram - part one and most of The Traveller (I chopped up his original words to fit the music and added some of my own as well).

:)