aberdeen-music

Manson : Don't blame me for Jodi

Rob Karloff

of course it would be. cos dance music doesn't have images and lyrics about death' date=' rape, murder and suicide. it's pretty simple.[/quote']

I point you to Aisha by Death In Vegas. A dance song about rape. Admittedly with Iggy Pop polluting it with his EVIL ROCK N ROLL WAYS :devil::p

But to my eyes, the finger of blame points it's hand right at his stupid cow of a "mother".

yeah but what if' date=' for example, it was rap music?

would they go blaming rappers for it? well, one specific?

i think the guys mother had alot to do with it[/quote']

Well, Manson's subject matter IS darker than most rappers. Rappers can be violent, but at least their reasons are socially desirable compaired to Manson's often non specific hate-pastiche.

The fact Manson favours being America's Favorite Outcast means that I don't have much sympathy for him when it comes to bite him in the ass.

Mitchell becamse interested in a real-life murder through Manson, but I don't believe that is Manson's fault. That information would be readily accessible in many public libraries. Overall, Manson makes me roll my eyes and feel a little embarrassed about my own teenage music taste but to imply he directly incites murder is wank.