aberdeen-music

Anywhere bands can practice in Aberdeen? Lock-up's or venues in the daytime, etc?

Gabrielle

Captain Toms: http://www.captaintommusic.co.uk/main.asp

14 p/h hour. Book 3hours get on free before 6. Check out the site for all the various deals on equipment hire etc. They have 4 rehersal rooms + studio which they also use for rehersals. It can be quite busy in the evening so book some time in advance. It's where I go I like it alot, good equipment friendly people etc etc

Exile: http://www.exilestudio.co.uk/

10p/h. Don't know much about exile.

We really need to know places other than Tom's as nice as it is it is a bit too pricey for us these days. We have to practise mostly in the evenings so need somewhere that do a good price for that. Also there is the possibility of renting space somewhere with other bands as a joint thing. Might work out a fair bit cheaper for all.

my advice is, get together with 2/3 other bands and rent one space and share. tis a LOT cheaper and less hassle. no more carting about yer stuff, stopping /starting just when you get grooving.....

oh yeah, nearly forgot, i have a friend who is setting up a rehearsal space rosemount somewhere. i`ll try to get him to post details here or summat.

my advice is' date=' get together with 2/3 other bands and rent one space and share. tis a LOT cheaper and less hassle. no more carting about yer stuff, stopping /starting just when you get grooving.....

oh yeah, nearly forgot, i have a friend who is setting up a rehearsal space rosemount somewhere. i`ll try to get him to post details here or summat.[/quote']

If you cold PM his details that would be pretty perfect (well for me anyway :D ).