aberdeen-music

Burger King

Guest Composed

i think it closes at 12.

my friend used to work there, she used to complain about finishing at 1 am on weekends. and 12 during the week. i was just on union street(it's bloody cold) and it still looked open.

Guest Composed
i think it closes at 12.

my friend used to work there' date=' she used to complain about finishing at 1 am on weekends. and 12 during the week. i was just on union street(it's bloody cold) and it still looked open.[/quote']

wow, im going to meet a friend who also works there

BK would be better, but they never have any strawberry shakes. Do they even do strawberry shakes? Funny how they always seem to have chocolate and vanilla. KFC is nice too, except I don't think they do milkshakes at all. And all that stuff about how their burgers are seagull carcasses with massive pustules and stuff, and the Coke is actually liquidised rats' tails. As though liquidised rats' tails would be that colour o_O Then there's the positioning: McDonalds near BHS gives you a boring-ish view onto Union Street, but have you seen the really scary guy that works in there? He's always there on Friday or Saturday night, and he just stands behind that thing that they keep the burgers tepid in, peering over at the customers, menacingly, and with bad intent, I'm sure. KFC gives you hardly any view at all. Burger King is the best because if you sit facing out onto the bit outside the Bon Accord Centre, there is lots of interesting havoc outside, and you can call those pervy old men that look at your legs pervy old men. The best would be a KFC wrap thing, with a McD's strawberry shake and BK fries, in Burger King's premises. Kentucky McKing, or something. Ooh, then it's like MC King; the guy on the KFC symbol could release some fast food beats.

Guest Composed
but have you seen the really scary guy that works in there? He's always there on Friday or Saturday night' date=' and he just stands behind that thing that they keep the burgers tepid in, peering over at the customers, menacingly, and with bad intent.[/quote']

the really fat guy?

have you seen the really scary guy that works in there? He's always there on Friday or Saturday night' date=' and he just stands behind that thing that they keep the burgers tepid in, peering over at the customers, menacingly, and with bad intent, I'm sure. [/quote']

If it's the large guy i think your meaning next time your in say "hey Sandy how's it going?". He's a nice guy really, also has a law degree if i remember correctly.

Does cereal really help you sleep? I never sleep enough so I recently developed a new plan: I wear exactly the right level of clothing in bed so that my body doesn't need to do any thermoregulation. That way, my time in bed will be more efficient at replenishing my energy stores, since less will be used up. If it works I'm thinking about expanding the plan to include osmoregulation and dream control - if I fall asleep thinking about something really boring then I'm less likely to dream about something interesting, thus decreasing energy used to produce hormones which are released during interesting dreams, and energy to produce imagination which controls them.

We never have any nice cereal. My eyes scan the shelf. [Or, if the narrator only has one eye, "My eye scans the shelf."] Oats. Sultana bran. Shreddies. Weetabix. Hang on - Shreddies?! My heart skips a beat. I grab for the box. It's empty.

It was Peter Gabriel's birthday yesterday :)

Okay, here are some cereals to help you sleep:

Snore'n Flakes (sp?)

Beddies

Snorridge. Hahaha.... Imagine if that was your name :D

Ummm . . .

Guest Composed
If it's the large guy i think your meaning next time your in say "hey Sandy how's it going?". He's a nice guy really' date=' also has a law degree if i remember correctly.[/quote']

hes ok as long as you dont piss him off(extremely easy to do), yeh hes got several degrees

Guest JockeySnogger
Does cereal really help you sleep? I never sleep enough so I recently developed a new plan: I wear exactly the right level of clothing in bed so that my body doesn't need to do any thermoregulation. That way' date=' my time in bed will be more efficient at replenishing my energy stores, since less will be used up. If it works I'm thinking about expanding the plan to include osmoregulation and dream control - if I fall asleep thinking about something really boring then I'm less likely to dream about something interesting, thus decreasing energy used to produce hormones which are released during interesting dreams, and energy to produce imagination which controls them.

We never have any nice cereal. My eyes scan the shelf. [Or, if the narrator only has one eye, "My eye scans the shelf."'] Oats. Sultana bran. Shreddies. Weetabix. Hang on - Shreddies?! My heart skips a beat. I grab for the box. It's empty.

It was Peter Gabriel's birthday yesterday :)

Okay, here are some cereals to help you sleep:

Snore'n Flakes (sp?)

Beddies

Snorridge. Hahaha.... Imagine if that was your name :D

Ummm . . .

abdadaw.gif%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.marlo.com/an/a-award/abdadaw.gif[/img ] abdadaw.gifabdadaw.gif

2005 Shittest Jokes & Pointless Tool award 2005

yeah but thats also pretty stupid really...its not like the company expects ya to eat nothing but McDonalds for a month....

Remember what it was called now, "Super Size Me"

He done it because McD's said, when sewed by two fat chicks for making them fat, "our food wont make you fat or cause any health risks. They will be having very little exorcise and generally not taking care of there bodies. Its not our fault"

But clearly it does cause harm to the body! Doctors were telling him after only 20 days to give up because if he went on he would kill himself.

It took him over a year to get his body back into the same shape and health it was before the experiment.

Guest MarkJDelaney

You can eat anything and everything in your diet. Just in moderation. A diet with food in moderation and excercise is the way.

If you eat nothing but McDonalds for 30 days it doesn't take a genius that this is going to be big trouble for your body.

Guest tv tanned

I used to eat BK over McDs, mainly because the burgers didn't resemble styrofoam so closely, but then I started using Sizzlers for my burger munching needs.

Now I'm off them, period.