aberdeen-music

momento, anyone explain? *possible spoiler thread*

steve corps

ok.

is leanord one of the rapists? or did he actually kill is wife with insulin and then escaped from the home? was he even in a home?

i think he's a maniac rapist, teddy the dodgy undercover cop used him to set up the drug dealer so teddy and natalie can get the 200,00.i think they simply underestimated him.the last flashback is of a guy who looks like leonard, whom i reckon he killed too when he raped the woman.

anyone?

its fairly simple really... Spoilers ahead... :)

His wife was murdered, he tried to find rapist. He eventually found the rapist and killed him (Hence the photo of him smiling covered in blood). But he forgets, and keeps killing people called John G. And i cant remember why, but he sets in motion a chain of events that will lead him to kill teddy.

Watch the movie a second time and you will understand it a lot better.

I dont think he killed his wife with insulin jabs, i think teddy was just trying to make him think that. Cant remember the motive

its fairly simple really... Spoilers ahead... :)

His wife was murdered' date=' he tried to find rapist. He eventually found the rapist and killed him (Hence the photo of him smiling covered in blood). But he forgets, and keeps killing people called John G. And i cant remember why, but he sets in motion a chain of events that will lead him to kill teddy.

Watch the movie a second time and you will understand it a lot better.

I dont think he killed his wife with insulin jabs, i think teddy was just trying to make him think that. Cant remember the motive[/quote']

yip, that makes perfect sense but its too easy, why did he envision another man in bed with his wife? the guy who looked like him with the tattoo over his heart.i may web search this bugger.

The story is really that simple, the thing that makes you question what he's doing is the fact the story is told in overlapping sections backwards and that he suffers from memory loss. If you have the dvd i reconmend watching the film backwards (or forwards from the story's point of view). Details of how to do it can be found here

The story is really that simple' date=' the thing that makes you question what he's doing is the fact the story is told in overlapping sections backwards and that he suffers from memory loss. If you have the dvd i reconmend watching the film backwards (or forwards from the story's point of view). Details of how to do it can be found here

yeah what he said

yes' date=' i understand that, i am an expert at doing things backwards, but.....

there are parts of the film that totally contradict the simple backwards plot.i'll email the director, he'll probably know.[/quote']

He probably just got confused.

i watched it and went with the simple one. then i got stoned in the bath and started thinking about it again, and didn't go with the simple one, and thought maybe he was mad. then i hit myself in the face with a frying pan to take my mind off it.

seriously.

I seriously don't want to start thinking about this again.its like Donnie Darko, everytime I figure that movie out, I watch it again and it all goes to shit. I even have diagrams of dimensional time contructs that i drew in order to figure it out.

Was this on TV recently? Let me know cos otherwise I'd planned it for Tuesday. And you thought After Hours was a headfuck LOL!

EASTER EGG: in the Limited Edition DVD (and in the standard Region 2 edition) allows the movie to be watched in the exact chronological order of the events in the film. The first couple scenes of the regular cut of the movie appear normal in this version, meaning they are not reversed. However, this version of the movie is on Disc 2, is quite difficult to reach (the user must answer several questions and solve a puzzle), and forward, reverse and chapter skip capabilities are disabled

Play it backwards - there is the real headfuck - see if anyone notices

I'll explain the film.

It's backwards.

That's it.

Everything else is simple.

no it isn't.

the time line runs forwards, just so happens that it's edited from last point to first point...

that's not "backwards" otherwise it'd just look like a sunny Gaelic film.

Eeshna Hoorna Skeesh MCReekin, travis Agis Urna "margrit thatchir" est est *spit* Fisk a mare.