aberdeen-music

sat 17th jan - 1 band needed to complete line-up (must be rather good ideally)

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

sign red from shetland are playing, as are maiden taiwan, aberdeens premier iron maiden tribute band. mmm.

That's strange, I thought we weren't playing till February meself, and that was with the Atom. Who put us down for this? ?(

I would also be interested to know how we got this gig! We had an unconfirmed appearance with Black Atom due for February at Drakes, so I don't know how we got this!

Stug is home in England, Wilky is in the Phillipines, Benner hasn't been home long, Wayne didn't know about it and I certainly didn't!

We should be able to play this date, I am 80% sure Stug and Wilky will be back by then but just curious as to how it came about!

Well I've spoken to Stug and he will be back in time... but I have no idea about Wilky. He is un-contactable and probably upto his eyeballs in Thai-Brides!

I must assume that he said we could do this then buggered off before telling us! If someone from Drakes could confirm asap I would be very grateful!

I think we should be able to play...will know more once I get a reply! :)

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Doc Murray:

I think we should be able to play...will know more once I get a reply! :)

No we won't, because I have a funny feeling it clashes with Dream Theater.....

Originally posted by Scorge McBrain:

That's strange, I thought we weren't playing till February meself, and that was with the Atom. Who put us down for this? ?(

mac atom phoned me and asked to give you a gig at the turn of the year. he was going to speak to you since i don't have your number...

i take it you aint heard from 'im though?

up for the gig then?

Out of curiosity what kinda music do sign red and element play?

We are pretty self explanatory hehe :) When you say 30 mins give or take, do you mean we could possible slide in a couple more minutes? :)

Its like a weird mix of old school metal and more modern metal stuff I suppose.:cheers:

Guest Scorge Spike

Out of curiosity what kinda music do sign red and element play?

Translation: We're gubbins, and we just hope all other bands don't blow us out of the building. Heh. :D

Jest aside, I can't wait to see Element 106, yus.