aberdeen-music

Current Local Bands

Sam 45

Check out....

Filthpact: (good metal band....and i dont like metal so they must be fucking good)

Copy_HaHo: (formerly known as politik....fucking great post punk/indie band....really nice songs...really amazing band)

Masamune: (Loud, technical, good show.....good songs.....always full of suprises)

Reasons are Red: (the closest thing you will get to a scottish dischord band, think q and not u.....heaps of live energy)

Fuck there is actually alot...so im just gonna list a few....maple....le reno amps...steccato set (sp?).....dedalus.....dear jon (lifeshade).......deadloss......karloff......so many more....so little time.....

check out the Tsunami benefit gigs on sunday night in Belmont St. Lots of lacal talent playing in Drummonds, Kef, Wild boar and maybe elsewhere too. with aftershow party in Kef.

featuring - Amy sawers, kathryn sawers, the wildcards, eric euan, redmanwalking, double jack, the vandeyleys(sp?), and heaps more i cant remember (will get flyer and update later).

A premo opportunity to check out loadsa local talent in one night.

check out the Tsunami benefit gigs on sunday night in Belmont St. Lots of lacal talent playing in Drummonds' date=' Kef, Wild boar and maybe elsewhere too. with aftershow party in Kef.

featuring - Amy sawers, kathryn sawers, the wildcards, eric euan, redmanwalking, double jack, the vandeyleys(sp?), and heaps more i cant remember (will get flyer and update later).

A premo opportunity to check out loadsa local talent in one night.[/quote']

And Emma Forman and possibly Hog, a bizarre but great combo :)

Cheers

Stuart

Go see Identity..they're immense for a band that doesn't have an established reputation here - what can I say' date=' I left the others at the front door last night so I could go and watch them for a few songs :D[/quote']

Nice to c that we've actually impressed someone! nice one! However i tought we we're then completly outshadowed by silence in the streets performance jesus they rocked! Anywho ta for takin notice and lets hope the people of aberdeen soon become one big identity lovin machine :rockon: peace

Filthpat aint metal.

we're crusty powerviolence von punk core.

I tried to tell them but I don't get the insider knowledge like you do :p

So there you go folks - if you want to know what genre Filthpact consider themselves to be, what tuning Dave uses on his guitar or what Alby's farts smell like you know who to ask! :D

I tried to tell them but I don't get the insider knowledge like you do :p

So there you go folks - if you want to know what genre Filthpact consider themselves to be' date=' what tuning Dave uses on his guitar or what Alby's farts smell like you know who to ask! :D[/quote']actually, you can find out that from Ploppy Pants Fanzine.

which reminds me, I have to do a small write up of our 4 day trip to Finland for Sharpshoooter.