aberdeen-music

Current Local Bands

Sam 45

Go see Identity..they're immense for a band that doesn't have an established reputation here - what can I say, I left the others at the front door last night so I could go and watch them for a few songs :D

In reality though, the next big thing from Aberdeen, Jo McCafferty has probably the best chance out of anyone here - she's done what a lot of people talk about and got out of Aberdeen and started gaining decent support slots, so if anyone's going to make it this year, it'll be her.

I left the others at the front door last night so I could go and watch them for a few songs :D

Thank fuck. :p

In reality though' date=' the next big thing from Aberdeen, Jo McCafferty has probably the best chance out of anyone here - she's done what a lot of people talk about and got out of Aberdeen and started gaining decent support slots, so if anyone's going to make it this year, it'll be her.[/quote']

Local bands

apologies for shameless self promotion but it is related to this thread ...

This Friday at Lemon Tree(18th) has an all local bands line up!

The Little Kicks

AKA the Fox

Dedalus

Headseen

From 9pm

5 a ticket or 3.50 (Students etc)

Furthermore, I understand its one of the last gigs for AKA the Fox before they go to Glasgow while its also Headseen's last EVER gig!

We have also booked out Pivo till 3am after for a booze up, I think its Giles Walkers nite so should be good!

Hope to see you there

www.thelittlekicks.co.uk