aberdeen-music

Scene Points!

Neil

Guest stuartmaxwell

your piss is the finest pint of piss i have ever had the pleasure of drinking. perhaps even better than the mcewans in the palace :)

yeah true i feel like all this has really done has given people a way to give you abuse without you knowing who it was. can you not make it so you can see who has said what about you??

Please read the original annoucement. If anyone is sending abuse through the scene points system then please let me know as I can find out who said what quite easily.

99% of users post some form of abuse! It's just banter - anyone who takes it seriously shouldn't be on a forum for grown-ups. Although it's definitely too far if for example someone removes a point and says someting distasteful like "Im going to rape you" or something. You have to draw a line somewhere I guess. As Milner well knows! haha

Guest tv tanned

I think I have worked out that the grey box is from those with less than 10 points, and thus doesn't change your status at all.

would that be correct?

99% of users post some form of abuse! It's just banter - anyone who takes it seriously shouldn't be on a forum for grown-ups. Although it's definitely too far if for example someone removes a point and says someting distasteful like "Im going to rape you" or something. You have to draw a line somewhere I guess. As Milner well knows! haha

cunt..... :D