Whats everyone up to tonight

Hog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeh' date=' most people get "hyper" on coke. You maybe should have been more specific with that one...[/quote']

hahahah, ooops..*coughs* you know what i meant..well, at least i hope you do, i mean as in the drink that comes from a tap, a bottle, or a can.

cowboys these days. pfft.

i wasn't meaning anything personal towards you. just "dan" amuses me with his harsh honesty. that's all.

Yeah, i think he's pretty funny too to be honest but he kinda has a personal vendetta against me 'cause his best mate thinks i want to fuck his girlfriend, when really i couldn't be assed putting in the effort.

Here's another just for you Sam..

:D

Yeah' date=' i think he's pretty funny too to be honest but he kinda has a personal vendetta against me 'cause his best mate thinks i want to fuck his girlfriend, when really i couldn't be assed putting in the effort.

Here's another just for you Sam..

:D[/quote']

oh my.

and it's dan, not sam ;)

Guest Cowboy Dan

Actually it's just the fact you use the internet to try and pick up 14 year old sluts that pisses me off, reading half the shite you type on myspace has me in stitches all the time.

":D"

Actually it's just the fact you use the internet to try and pick up 14 year old sluts that pisses me off' date=' reading half the shite you type on myspace has me in stitches all the time.

":D"[/quote']

*coughslinkcoughs?*

:rolleyes:

Actually it's just the fact you use the internet to try and pick up 14 year old sluts that pisses me off' date=' reading half the shite you type on myspace has me in stitches all the time.

":D"[/quote']

Dude, thats brilliant. i think emma and alex'll both be happy that you've described them as '14 year old sluts'. Myspace isn't for picking up chicks........

I must've misunderstood the purpose of it then.

I seem to remember someone getting banned for saying something like that before you tiresome jumped up little prick, i only wish you had the guts to say half the stuff you do on here to me to my face, but the plain fact is that you're a spineless little girl who hides behind a 'comedy' screenname with the hope of being able to get away with acting like a complete twat.

If you have a problem with me dude take it up with me in person and not on these boards, although you might actually find out that i'm a nice guy....

Wot would you do for kicks then???