Whats everyone up to tonight

Hog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sleepy and still feel like shite from last night..

i plan to sit on my ass and watch dvds' date=' cos i'm cool. *coughs*[/quote']

Thats what Im gonna do cos Im also cool. *doesnt cough*. Although I cant even go and rent a dvd cos Audi still have my car at the garage after promising it to be ready on Thursday. I feel lost with out my broom broom ;(

Thats what Im gonna do cos Im also cool. *doesnt cough*. Although I cant even go and rent a dvd cos Audi still have my car at the garage after promising it to be ready on Thursday. I feel lost with out my broom broom ;(

awww...

i don't need a video shop, the weirdo that lives next door has heaps and lets me steal them ;)

best thing? i can walk round in my pjs cos i don't have to go outside :)

Guest haigyman

you lazy son of a! video drive in is but 15 minutes from your house

i know the feeling. i'm going to be 'straight-edge' till my birthday. my silly attempt at saving money and i'm tired of getting hungover..

7 weeks and counting..

7 Weeks that's about how long I stay sober for at a time thanks to work. Not so bad. I had far too much last night which ended up with me being sick in those lovely moshulu toilets. What's with it there was only 1 not out of order...one didnt even have a loo in it...but no this random walks in and just pissed on the floor! :down:

7 Weeks that's about how long I stay sober for at a time thanks to work. Not so bad. I had far too much last night which ended up with me being sick in those lovely moshulu toilets. What's with it there was only 1 not out of order...one didnt even have a loo in it...but no this random walks in and just pissed on the floor! :down:

that's not cool...*shakes head*

apparently, if you say "i'm going to the bathroom" when tryign to escape a weird ned...he follows you. also not cool. if i'd have been sober, i'd probably have done something sensible, but i wasn't, so his face met the wall..and i exited rapidly.

alcohol = BAD :down:

and it's cool...i get hyper on coke, heh, yeh, i'm *special* but i dooooo. so it's much more fun anyway :)