aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
prof_lofi

sneak listen of experimental music...

hey everyone,

some of you know i have an upcoming show at peacocks on the 23rd...thought you might enjoy a sneak listen (i'm still working on the piece, and this is a pretty heavily compressed excerpt, but it should give you some idea)...

it'll probably be the last time they ever let me play there :)

here it is: http://billthompson.org/mp3s/feb23f.mpg

(why do i always only get one gig per venue?)

b.

ps...there are quiet parts too, i promise!

www.billthompson.org

That was refreshing.........restrained viciousness, flits nicely across the soundstage, too!!

Philip and I should be at the Peacock's one......more power to your elbow (or whatever bits you use!!!) :up:

That was refreshing.........restrained viciousness' date=' flits nicely across the soundstage, too!!

Philip and I should be at the Peacock's one......more power to your elbow (or whatever bits you use!!!) :up:[/quote']

thanx alan...it's so midrangy i'm trying to move each track around a bit to give it room in the soundfield, but it's kicking my ass a bit...oh well..there's plenty of 'refined' parts in the beginning so, i think it's ok to get a little lofi in the second half...hope to see you there ;)

b.

'Lofi's my middle name, so we might be distant relations!! Now that I think about it, I do all my recording in my loft, so I'm probably "Loft-fi"..........think I'll get a t-shirt made!!!!

(although I did fall down my loft stairs a few nights ago, so I'll be the audience member with my head at a funny angle).

'Lofi's my middle name' date=' so we might be distant relations!! Now that I think about it, I do all my recording in my loft, so I'm probably "Loft-fi"..........think I'll get a t-shirt made!!!!

(although I did fall down my loft stairs a few nights ago, so I'll be the audience member with my head at a funny angle).[/quote']

if you're in your loft, wouldn't you be hi-fi?

sorry, couldn't resist ;p