aberdeen-music

T in the park!

Mo-Ha

Guest Scorge Spike
HAMMERFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StormWarrior (with Kai Hansen playing an exclusive Helloween set!)

no headliner for Saturday night yet... but rumours are of Iced Earth maybe even Kamelot...

that would be FKiN AWESOME!

Screw Bloodstock, have you seen the Gods Of Metal line up?

IRON MAIDEN

MOTLEY CRUE

SLAYER

ACCEPT

LACUNA COIL

OBITUARY

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

HAMMERFALL

DRAGONFORCE

I'm contemplating a holiday to Italy.......

T in The Park im very much looking forward to it! Provided it doesn't piss down which it hasn't for the previous 3 years and provided someone doesn't knock over a portaloo when you're inside it will be amazing as usual regardless who's playing! As niel ex says the Ceileih tent is a great alternative and something that any other rock festival will never have! :cheers:

T in The Park im very much looking forward to it! Provided it doesn't piss down which it hasn't for the previous 3 years and provided someone doesn't knock over a portaloo when you're inside it will be amazing as usual regardless who's playing! As niel ex says the Ceileih tent is a great alternative and something that any other rock festival will never have! :cheers:

yeh i bought my ticket yesterday looking forward to it hopefully the weather will be beautiful, the beer will be flowing and the music will be rockin'.

its worth going just for all the campsite banter anyway.

i might pop a couple or immodiums this year so that i can stay well clear of the portaloos.