aberdeen-music

what the f**k?!?!?

Mo-Ha

Woa! Ever seen the film signs? Remember how the aliens spoke to one another, with clicking sounds.... well switch on BBC2 right now and you'll hear it for real!

I awoke after a pretty strange feeling that another life form was some how inside me trying to tell me that it was in pain ?( and for a source of light I switched on the TV to hear that. 8o Its going to be one strange day, I can tell already.

:p it's fine! I get scared of the bathroom ALL the time. But today it was different. Because of what happened this morning.

I got the on lookers view of this person in pain. Think it must be dieing/died of cancer because there was no hair. Thats why I can't recognize the sex of this thing.

Wow I really do sound like a crazy person. X)

Surly this must happen to other people too?! No?

My heart starts to beat REALLY fast which then makes me sweat then my body freezes and starts to cramp, so badly that it makes me curl up into the foetus position. Then the flashes of this person from the out side and the feeling of its pain. Its quite terrifying.

Guest Composed

yash i have that to, mostly i feel somethings watching me and i cant move for a few minutes but i know whats going on

also sometimes i wake up because it feels like the room is shaking then the above happens

but usually its without the shaking

it doesnt scare me just confuses me :help:

yash i have that to' date=' mostly i feel somethings watching me and i cant move for a few minutes but i know whats going on

also sometimes i wake up because it feels like the room is shaking then the above happens

but usually its without the shaking

it doesnt scare me just confuses me :help:[/quote']

http://www.narcolepsy.org.uk/narcolepsy/whatisit/show_page

when i was younger i had an over active imagination. i dreaded sleeping at nights because i used to make up all these predicaments in my head like alien abduction and ghosts watching me sleep and stuff. used to drive myself nuts. i remember one night i was awake from the minute i went to my bed untill the morning,facing the same wall as i though there was someone the other side of my bed watching me. fairly fucked up. used to see little guys jumping in circles singing really loudly then getting quieter,doing it over and over agin untill it drove you nuts.

please tell me other people had the same?

its totally scary and shit all rolled into one bad tasting fajhita....

without the salsa..

are you sure it wasnt your boyfriend?

nah would couldn't of been' date=' we've split up.

when i was younger i had an over active imagination. i dreaded sleeping at nights because i used to make up all these predicaments in my head like alien abduction and ghosts watching me sleep and stuff. used to drive myself nuts. i remember one night i was awake from the minute i went to my bed untill the morning,facing the same wall as i though there was someone the other side of my bed watching me. fairly fucked up. used to see little guys jumping in circles singing really loudly then getting quieter,doing it over and over agin untill it drove you nuts.

without the salsa..

yeah i had the same thing too. but instead of the little guys i used to have a huge brown teddy bear with red eyes, and i'm sure that his eyes used to blink at night. and when i woke he'd be in a differnt possition.... hated that thing. got rid of it as soon as i could!!!

Woa! Ever seen the film signs? Remember how the aliens spoke to one another' date=' with clicking sounds.... well switch on BBC2 right now and you'll hear it for real!

I awoke after a pretty strange feeling that another life form was some how inside me trying to tell me that it was in pain ?( and for a source of light I switched on the TV to hear that. 8o Its going to be one strange day, I can tell already.[/quote']

Fuck I heard this on the BBC News on saturday morning and immediately thought of Signs. It was just because the sound was cutting out every second. Initially it was creepy though.

when i was younger i had an over active imagination. i dreaded sleeping at nights because i used to make up all these predicaments in my head like alien abduction and ghosts watching me sleep and stuff. used to drive myself nuts. i remember one night i was awake from the minute i went to my bed untill the morning' date='facing the same wall as i though there was someone the other side of my bed watching me. fairly fucked up. used to see little guys jumping in circles singing really loudly then getting quieter,doing it over and over agin untill it drove you nuts.

without the salsa..[/quote']

when i was younger i used to kinda have the same thing

i used to imagine cats clawing at my carpet and then watching me

and i used to have a reoccuring dream that i was on this huge board of broken mirror and i had to put the pieces of glass back together again and there was this evil witch type thing that used to laugh (oh god how i remember that laugh) and just as i was finiishing it she would move bits around so id have to do it again

and then there would be different lines of differing length and they would keep changing

then i would wake up and not be able to get back to sleep again coz every time i closed my eyes i would see these lines

the lines were ALOT creepier than they sound