aberdeen-music

I would like to test the points system

Hog

what i find funny is the people with the most "scene points" are gonna be the ones that have the least to do with the scene, other than sitting on the Wasteland telling each other how cool they are.

"oooh, u r so cool. have sum points. :)"

"how sweet, thnkies *huggles* :rockon: Ill give u sum bck :D "

what a pile of gash fish.

So lets see' date=' how it works. If I start a thread about something people can give me a positive or negative rating. Sounds interesting. Ok, so lets see how I get on.

MMW are gash.....

Right, lets see how I fair :cheers:

For fucks sake Hog. This is getting boring. I honestly don't know what you have against us, you've never seen us play and we even put you on the guestlist to get in free at one of our shows and you still didn't turn up...but you continue to give us shit on here.

While we work our asses off trying to make something of our band, you sit on the internet all day discussing how shit we are with kids who are 12 years younger than you.

Scene-points?

I think Loser-points is a more accurate description.

Guest tv tanned
A thankya for your donations.

My avatar is there to reflect my kind and loving nature and how I resemble a plush teddy bear.

Anyone want a cuddle?

always, but you never give me any ;(

Guest Jake Wifebeater
A thankya for your donations.

My avatar is there to reflect my kind and loving nature and how I resemble a plush teddy bear.

Anyone want a cuddle?

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

For fucks sake Hog. This is getting boring. I honestly don't know what you have against us' date=' you've never seen us play and we even put you on the guestlist to get in free at one of our shows and you still didn't turn up...but you continue to give us shit on here.

.[/quote']

Just kiddin. No worries, its on to another band now. Any publicity is good publicity, dont mind me I genuinely dont have a problem with you guys. I couldnt make it to the gig due to work but I did want to go.

Jake is older than me, so is Alan Cynic :rockon:

Serious, no offence intended. :cheers: