aberdeen-music

I would like to test the points system

Hog

Perhaps wise' date=' but it does rather take the flavour out of it. And what's to stop someone voting on each and every post someone else makes, just to boost their points? It could become just as abused in a "positive" manner as in a negative one.[/quote']

You're only allowed to give out so many points in 24 hours.

What's the odds certain individuals who claim not to care less will be begging their mates to give them points?

The odds are very good that there will be quite a few people doing the whole "I don't give a rat's ass (but really I doplease scene-point me)" routine.

I've gained two scene points' date=' but I don't know who from. Any way of finding out? And how come you've only got nine? I started out on ten.[/quote']

Nope, you can only view the comments they've left (if any)..and neil had activated the negative points feature last night before turning it off again, soooo :p

It'd be a good laugh if the negative points feature was on, but I really don't see much benefit in only positive points to be honest :|

The odds are very good that there will be quite a few people doing the whole "I don't give a rat's ass (but really I doplease scene-point me)" routine.

I've gained two scene points' date=' but I don't know who from. Any way of finding out? And how come you've only got nine? I started out on ten.[/quote']

oh your points would be from me, seeing as you tested the system on moi, i felt i should even it out heehee

I seem to have 10.... I'm so scene it hurts... and you all know it.

Give me your points.

I recently got an emo hair cut - by that I mean a sideparting which is heavily layered.... mmmmm - surely that deserves some points.

ass.