aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

I would like to test the points system

So lets see, how it works. If I start a thread about something people can give me a positive or negative rating. Sounds interesting. Ok, so lets see how I get on.

MMW are gash.....

Right, lets see how I fair :cheers:

So lets see' date=' how it works. If I start a thread about something people can give me a positive or negative rating. Sounds interesting. Ok, so lets see how I get on.

MMW are gash.....

Right, lets see how I fair :cheers:

You can't get negative points now you foo' ;)

i think you know what to do ;)

no sorry I don't think I do... could it have been hit the button and click I approve or whatever it said when I gave you some points?

does that sentence even make sense? oh well

Perhaps the system would be improved by allowing you to disapprove of someone's post as well' date=' though this may open the system up to vendettas.[/quote']

Neil's disabled that option for the moment.

hog' date=' i'm gonna give you extra points just for being hog[/quote']

Aww, you rock!!!!! I will reciprocate :cheers:

Perhaps wise' date=' but it does rather take the flavour out of it. And what's to stop someone voting on each and every post someone else makes, just to boost their points? It could become just as abused in a "positive" manner as in a negative one.[/quote']

You're only allowed to give out so many points in 24 hours.

What's the odds certain individuals who claim not to care less will be begging their mates to give them points?

The odds are very good that there will be quite a few people doing the whole "I don't give a rat's ass (but really I doplease scene-point me)" routine.

I've gained two scene points' date=' but I don't know who from. Any way of finding out? And how come you've only got nine? I started out on ten.[/quote']

Nope, you can only view the comments they've left (if any)..and neil had activated the negative points feature last night before turning it off again, soooo :p

It'd be a good laugh if the negative points feature was on, but I really don't see much benefit in only positive points to be honest :|

The odds are very good that there will be quite a few people doing the whole "I don't give a rat's ass (but really I doplease scene-point me)" routine.

I've gained two scene points' date=' but I don't know who from. Any way of finding out? And how come you've only got nine? I started out on ten.[/quote']

oh your points would be from me, seeing as you tested the system on moi, i felt i should even it out heehee

I seem to have 10.... I'm so scene it hurts... and you all know it.

Give me your points.

I recently got an emo hair cut - by that I mean a sideparting which is heavily layered.... mmmmm - surely that deserves some points.

ass.

I seem to have 10.... I'm so scene it hurts... and you all know it.

Give me your points.

I recently got an emo hair cut - by that I mean a sideparting which is heavily layered.... mmmmm - surely that deserves some points.

ass.

You say ass too much to deserve any points :p

buy me a drink and you can have some points :D heehee

I like Lesters avatar as well although I should maybe stop giving points to people for their avatars.