aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keira

I <3 tcake

Well he's clearly not as cool as a bunch of underage scenies with hundreds of conversation comments in their galleries.

Oh well.

Guest *alex*
Well he's clearly not as cool as a bunch of underage scenies with hundreds of conversation comments in their galleries.

Oh well.

I'm officially now giving you 2 scene points for that :)

I don't get all the un-necessary bitching that gets started for no reason on her, 'bout time someone said something :love:

Guest *alex*

pfft..

*amy* i've given you one..but it's telling me to "spread some scene points around" before i can give you the other..

so far; stephen, rainbowprincess, hog and cowboy dan have been done(DON'T TWIST MY WORDS).

how many do i have to spread before i can give you another?

Guest fat_bottom_girls

jesus christ tom man who have let ya self slide man over the years!!

Guest haigyman

Oh well.

i'm an over-age not scenie...can i slag him off? (though i don't think that's quite the intention of this thread)

Oh well.

wtf off.

Guest *alex*
i'm confluffed... where did the post from *alex* gooo??

i got rid of it because i got in trouble for stating a fact. :(

Guest *alex*

hah, well done, i'm shocked no one else took that opportunity. gah. need to learn to phrase things better... I MEANT SCENE POINTS!!

Guest tv tanned
I see trouble ahead

There may well be, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance, let's face the music and dance...

Anyone that's taking this points system seriously should be shot in the face! The whole idea was to take the piss of the "10 points for turning up to our gig" attitude and already we've lost the ability to give negative ratings... what's the point in everyone being all crawly-bum-lick with each other? I wan't the negative ratings back on so we can do it all panto style, with the good guys and the bad guys... Only being able to give +points is just like letting everyone stick their tongues down the back of everyone elses trousers.

Guest tv tanned
Anyone that's taking this points system seriously should be shot in the face! The whole idea was to take the piss of the "10 points for turning up to our gig" attitude and already we've lost the ability to give negative ratings... what's the point in everyone being all crawly-bum-lick with each other? I wan't the negative ratings back on so we can do it all panto style' date=' with the good guys and the bad guys... Only being able to give +points is just like letting everyone stick their tongues down the back of everyone elses trousers.[/quote']

I know, we've all become Camie as a result...

Anyone that's taking this points system seriously should be shot in the face! The whole idea was to take the piss of the "10 points for turning up to our gig" attitude and already we've lost the ability to give negative ratings... what's the point in everyone being all crawly-bum-lick with each other? I wan't the negative ratings back on so we can do it all panto style' date=' with the good guys and the bad guys... Only being able to give +points is just like letting everyone stick their tongues down the back of everyone elses trousers.[/quote']

Shot in the face? Mini-rant on the subject?

Somebody wants more scene points! :p