aberdeen-music

Next Gig!

Paulscoconutass

For all the folks that missed us by going to Green Day last night,

For all the folks that didn't make it last night,

For all the folks that want to see us again,

For all the folks that want to see us anyway,

We will be playing KEF again a week today - Friday the 18th of Feb - with Infection, Schmuk, Gone2Far and possibly another band. I have no idea about the times or line up other than the doors are at 7pm. Tickets are 4.50 but because we love everyone so much we're selling them for Only 3 so post here if you want one reserved.

Since i have nothing better to do that post on here on a friday night we should have another song finished for the gig, but we'll change our set around anyway to keep it fresh. Sludge has also agreed to play trumpet in one of our songs and to serenade the crowd whilst we're performing, why you'd want to miss this.... idunno.

STAY TUNED!

i may drop by because i like FLY ON THE WALL luckily i wont hold a grudge about your scene points comment

If you're wanting a ticket, there's never been a better price. Most people would also agree that 'Knows The Truth' (Fly on the wall) is much better live, as is most of our set - IMHOLOL.

I never knew if Misled Youth were 100% confirmed but i knew they were planning to play KEF on the same date. The more the merrier, and with Misled Youth it's not exactly a raw deal.

:rockon:

When you gonna play my Wreckin Ball? I couldn't care less but this Sergei dude keeps writing me from Russia.

You funkin knows it you bastich.... just give us a date any time after march and we'll be pimped for the night. We love the moorings and soundcheck or not... we love playing there, i also can't wait to do the beautiful gimmick we've discussed. It's your call man!

Onion Terror Hearts The Moorings!

Before we get slagged to bits for not turning up, I just want to apologise...........when certain members of the band (ie the drummer) doesn't "think" about getting out of work early for a 3 hour drive to Aberdeen we're pretty screwed...........it's good to see where his priorities are, anyway, there would've been no way we could've made up in time to play, so if anyone was actually there to see us (I doubt it though), on behalf of all the band - I once again apologise!!

We'll no doubt NEVER get asked back to play Aberdeen, and I can understand why!

Sorry!

I thought that Infection were okay! They've not played a lot of gig's so I'd see them getting a lot better come time.

Yay! 1st post! anyways. Well just wanna say that Onion Terror were ace :rockon: Schmuck have improved alot since we played with them at BOTB back in September and cheers for the support. We aint played a lot of places in Aiberdeen yet but we're gonna get better - just wait an see.

You funkin knows it you bastich.... just give us a date any time after march and we'll be pimped for the night. We love the moorings and soundcheck or not... we love playing there' date=' i also can't wait to do the beautiful gimmick we've discussed. It's your call man!

Onion Terror Hearts The Moorings![/quote']

Contact Cloud, Kirk, or Psydoll now. My understanding is that Gilman Street have had to pull out of one of their gigs with us in March so this is probably a good fit. Although I could be wrong...