aberdeen-music

scene points?

shaun

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think of it like this tho.....

little people can go thru little doors and big doors....wherease big people can only go thru big doors.....

little people can be shut in cupboards..

put in cello cases..

pointed and laughed at..

not bet able to reach things on high shelves..

and not even be able to get on their stool at college because it's too high, so they ahve to hold the table and jump while keisher laughs..yeh i've seen you :nono:

in all honesty' date=' i think that's bullshit...i HATE being small. i'd give anything to be tall.[/quote']

My reasoning?

I've never had any hassle when in town, even though I get dragged to the worst places..I've even managed to spill a pint over someone in the coffin club before without getting a punch, probably because the guy realised that smacking someone half his size wouldn't be a wise idea :D

okay, so it is a fucking pest when most girls are taller than you when they're wearing heels, but hey.. :|

Hey it's just what the dude on reception told me!

But he said bloke ;)

heh. it took more than one guy to put me in a cello case. i put up a pretty big fight..but the fighting turned to screaming by the time i was actually in it. :(

Giving up my testicles in exchange for locking you in a cello case....hmm :D

She won't fit, i only just did and rachie is taller than me. it actually hurt a lot being in it, my legs were bent in directions they shoudln't be, and my arms were all mangled.it was far less than being cool..meh

Did you get revenge?

I had plotted to get them with a water pistol i found lying about in their flat..

they called me when they'd gone into one of the bedrooms..i heard the shower..but the bathroom door was open, so i said "eugh, you minks, please tell me one of you isn't showering whilst the other watches"..

"alex, you're sick, of course not"... so i skip on through ready to take revenge.. :rockon:

and was instead blinding by the two naked guys showering together..."what? we're comfortable with our sexuality and were arguing about who'd shower first"

..so i just backed away..i'm still to get revenge, now i need double revenge -seeing them both naked, especially together, wasn't high on my list of priorities.. :nono:

the thing that amuses me, is when i'm drunk and bring this up to one of them in front of others..they don't even deny it, they just smile, like it's totally normal..personally, i've never met two other guys that would shower together in front of me..but hey.. :down:

I can't work out if she's joking or not.

That's the scary thing.

I'm not joking. you know one of them, he walked you home from moshulu 'that' night. i'll tell you names on msn, if i do it on here i may get into UBER trouble.

the thing that amuses me' date=' is when i'm drunk and bring this up to one of them in front of others..they don't even deny it, they just smile, like it's totally normal..personally, i've never met two other guys that would shower together in front of me..but hey.. :down:[/quote']

eeeeewwww...

the only time it's ever ever ever acceptable to shower with another guy is after playing football or whatever..and even then, it should be avoided at all costs :|